District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Gallatin bows out of Region play to a very good Kenwood squad. Lone senior Robert Clayton scored 19 to finish his career and scored on two straight buckets in the 3rd to cut it to 6.  Kenwood was composed and shot it well throughout the game, pulled away in the 3rd and did not look back.  Proud to be a Green Wave win, lose or draw. Good Luck, Mr. Clayton on your bright future.

Good luck to everyone in 9AAA!

Gallatin bows out of Region play to a very good Kenwood squad. Lone senior Robert Clayton scored 19 to finish his career and scored on two straight buckets in the 3rd to cut it to 6.  Kenwood was composed and shot it well throughout the game, pulled away in the 3rd and did not look back.  Proud to be a Green Wave win, lose or draw. Good Luck, Mr. Clayton on your bright future.

Good luck to everyone in 9AAA!

Clayton was impressive. I always feel bad for the seniors when they lose around this time of the year.

Having never been to Kenwood before I just want to say how impressed I was with the kind people of Kenwood. Top notch to say the least. Fans cheering for their team, posters of their kids being held by I assume parents. Everyone was polite and nice from the ticket takers, concession stand workers and everyone in the gym. I won't have a problem pulling for Kenwood to win it all. Good luck Knights.

Looks like we had some great first round games. What are the predictions for Tuesday?

I like where the Bison sit here with WC. They lost the last time out to the Wildcats by 31 so they've got nothing to lose. Their young guys are getting experience for the future and this could be the end of the road for all the Central seniors. I like the Bison on a neutral court.

MJ might be a little overmatched against Kenwood. The game will be decided in the fourth quarter. Both #1's will meet Thursday night at Rossview.

ChickHot2, 10AAA is weak? All games were close and the #1 from 9AAA was taken to OT by the #4 of 10AAA.

You obviously are a high school kid or an idiot parent. Weak? Wow, The Mt. Juliet/West Creek game could have gone either way and the same is true of the WC/Henry Co game.

Please, if you are an adult- don't quit your day job!

Prediction- Kenwood beats Mt. Juliet by double digits. MJ had problems scoring on that bunch of midgets at West Creek, what are they going to do with a team with some size and thickness like Kenwood?

In the wc and station camp game. Whoever is ahead at half will win. Mt Juliet will win. This district is weak. So it will be 9aaa championship.

Chickpot:

Here are a few clips I found on the internet since you clearly have not seen Kenwood play this year.

Listen to the announcer Rivers is at the line shooting a and-1 after an ally-opp dunk on 2 defenders.

Daniel Norl, EKU commit Kenwood's all time leading scorer, one of the top guards in the state, Better defender, you get the point. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvqpHXvAS0M

Jamario Rivers, used to be a guard Now 6-8 and still thinks he's a guard. 2 points, 1st if your boyfriend gets in the lane and he see Rivers tell him to pass the ball or expect a block party. 2nd If It looks like River is about to throw it down tell your boyfriend not to jump or it will look like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GctN9JuSpQ0

Remember don't forget your homework!!

Its hard to find a stat where the advantage dose not lean towards Kenwood, to win regionals. I do think Mt Juliet will give Kenwood a better game then Gallatin. But MJ starting 5 account for 94% of its teams points this season. In other words MJ's bench averages only 3 points a game. If the refs call a tight game. This could turn ugly fast for MJ. If they let the kids play and starters play there regular minutes I expected a low scoring game 58-44, Kenwood.

Station Camp vs Wilson Central, I'm throwing darts at this one. Getting beat by 31 had to leave a bad taste in SC mouth. I think you toss all the stats out the window on this one. It probably come down to the last 1 min of the game. Kenwood has show some weakness against good post player this year for that reason I think SC would have a better chance in knocking off Kenwood in the title game.

Edited by lookingFORtalent