District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Hey Truth have you seen Kenwood or Henry Co. play this year? do you see anyone in 9AAA beating those 2? I did see Station Camp play Hendersonville early this season and I left feeling like Station camp was one of the most overrated teams in Tennesse. Don't want to hurt feelings just my opinion. At the time I think they were undefeated and some people had them in the top 3 in AAA. I do remember a big white guy I think #50 (REALLY NOT SURE) he was a stud looked like a football player but nice foot work in the paint and could catch anything thrown to him. I think station camp has a good chance to beat HC if they match up. There post could defend Donaldson well.

LookingFORtalent,

They matched up well last year with Henry getting the win. I think that Station Camp is better as their posts will negate each other. It is the guard play that seperates these 2 teams. Station Camp has better guard play as Henry Co guards are shaky vs pressure.

I think if Henry Co has to play Wilson Central than that is a aweful matchup for Henry Co as WC changes defense and has seveal players who can flat out score.

Captnoname Yea your probaly right HC guards are suspect. Any team that can both throw a decent full court press against them and contain there post game has a good chance of beating HC. When I saw WC play they looked very average but I know Williams can play better then he did I've seen him play during the fall league and he is a baller. WC also has a solid guard. But any team who can't slow down Donaldson without double teaming will have a problem beating them. WC falls under that bracket to me. HC runs everything through the post . HC wants you to double team the post they run sets for it and slowly pick you apart. I've seen WC post guy about 6-4 good rebounder but if he plays Donaldson straight up he will go for 30 plus

Hey Truth have you seen Kenwood or Henry Co. play this year? do you see anyone in 9AAA beating those 2? I did see Station Camp play Hendersonville early this season and I left feeling like Station camp was one of the most overrated teams in Tennesse. Don't want to hurt feelings just my opinion. At the time I think they were undefeated and some people had them in the top 3 in AAA. I do remember a big white guy I think #50 (REALLY NOT SURE) he was a stud looked like a football player but nice foot work in the paint and could catch anything thrown to him. I think station camp has a good chance to beat HC if they match up. There post could defend Donaldson well.

My quote from before, "I know that 10AAA could win any or every game versus 9AAA or vice versa". Henry County is solid and Kenwood should be considered to win Region but, only time will tell. Station Camp did have too much hype preseason but is very solid team as well. All 4 teams in 9AAA have capability to win Region.

Captnoname-

Hey, no problem with the camera help the other night.  I knew we were going to need the game footage so didnt want to miss the whole first half.  And Eric knew about my Hugs connection, but actually was student manager for Beilien back in the day when they won the NIT and Sweet 16. 

The Bison have flown under the radar after their 10-0 start. Missing 2 starters over their 3 games before Christmas (0-3) hurt and losing a few keys players (who didn't wanna be played behind freshmen) hurt but the Bison are peaking. This is the time when you want your team to be playing well and hope they play their best. I like the Bison to win the title tonight.