District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Not a whole lot of chatter from Green Wave people tonight!!

Honestly, if you had to ask the coaches, some higher seeds didn't get the matchups they like in the tourney. SC would love not to have to play Hendersonville again and the same can be said for MJ/Beech and Gallatin/Lebanon. These coaches wouldn't ever admit to it but 2-4 could all be headed home after round one. I think WC, SC, MJ, and Beech will play in the semis with a WC/SC final. I would love to hear other predictions! Good luck to all eight teams.

I've been out of town after Friday night. Thanks for the game times and format LBD and Cougar 97.

I will make one post to catch up.

To Wvkid: I understand, we all do.

To The PiedPiperofBrentwood: We don't know each other. Yes, Brentwood is a very good team and well respected by most on here, however, when you come onto 9AAA thread and disrespect other teams to boost your team, you will receive responses as you did. Good luck and no hard feelings here.

To chickhot2 and Cougar97: Kyle played great Friday night. 22 points and showed great hands and control with the ball. Perry played well and I still believe he is SC's second best player. Reed has the tools but has yet to become the dominate player he can be. Not sure about "chatter". I guess it seems there was no "chatter" from SC after the first meeting. Both games were good and both teams had chances to win either. Gallatin just did not knock shots down on Friday and had a chance late in the game creating turnovers but could not hold on to the ball either. Still proud to be a Green Wave and Williams and Clayton were bright spots with 23 and 15, respectively. I hope we see another meeting.