Covington @ Maplewood

CHARGERFAN

covington will be smaller all across the field...with the exception of #20 from maplewood...if he is able to play...

when u get there...its like theyre having a party inside their locker room...all kinds of noise and yelling...makes u think they arent prepared or well coached...dont let that fool u...they play hard and make things happen on the field instead of just letting the game come to them...i personally dont think a wing t offense can put fear into them...it doesnt have enough wrinkles to take advantage of their weakness on D...in fact i think ull be playing into their strength...

good luck to wheeler and ur boys

I don't really understand why Maplewood is so secretive about letting football fans see some clips from their game. It can't be that they don't want the opponents to watch because believe me, the opponents' coaches have plenty of film. I, for one, would love to see what all the Maplewood hype is about. There are very few clips on YouTube. Could someone give us football lovers some help?

come to the game ..get all the fixes you can handle

covington will be smaller all across the field...with the exception of #20 from maplewood...if he is able to play...

when u get there...its like theyre having a party inside their locker room...all kinds of noise and yelling...makes u think they arent prepared or well coached...dont let that fool u...they play hard and make things happen on the field instead of just letting the game come to them...i personally dont think a wing t offense can put fear into them...it doesnt have enough wrinkles to take advantage of their weakness on D...in fact i think ull be playing into their strength...

good luck to wheeler and ur boys

man you are a lot smarter than i gave credit for

..D.Armstrong will have those boys ready for that wing t .....im thinking..but hey you never know ..

oh, I'm sorry, I just assumed that it was football...is it baseball that they're after him for? I heard that he has unbelievable speed and great quickness....is he playing this Friday night? The night I saw Covington was the first game with Obion Co. Was he in that game? cuz, I didnt know anything about Covington at that time....I know he was hurt sometime....didnt play in some games....but, I saw Covington play Obion Co., and they had tremendous speed and quickness...

Not sure either. And he got 2nd or 3rd game this season.

Well before we played obion. I don't think he will be returning at all this year. I wish he would tho.

man you are a lot smarter than i gave credit for

..D.Armstrong will have those boys ready for that wing t .....im thinking..but hey you never know ..

D follows the pulling guard...its that simple...im sure ur coaches have that on lock...although there seem to be plenty of teams on covingtons schedule that couldnt manage that

Covington is a lot of things...Having size isn't one of them...

Having said that, GO CHARGERS...

We don't have size but we play like we do. I promise our players will hit 3x as hard as maplewood expects. We can handle any size so that isn't a issue. Maplewood may have some quick players but Covington has a quick team. We can stop any run and pass with a little time. Our defense can read offense and our offense can read defense. This game will come down to heart and who wants it more. Just like ANY play off game comes down too. Covington isn't scared to show our game footage to anyone. You can study our offense all you want. Doesn't mean you'll be able to stop it. You already know we are gonna run the ball!

Go CHARGERS

D follows the pulling guard...its that simple...im sure ur coaches have that on lock...although there seem to be plenty of teams on covingtons schedule that couldnt manage that

well you got one that can manage it this week .... really not that simple you guys have some good backs ... im sure you guys will come out with more than a wing t ...we just going to have to play smarter and harder ....

well you got one that can manage it this week .... really not that simple you guys have some good backs ... im sure you guys will come out with more than a wing t ...we just going to have to play smarter and harder ....

I doubt we will come out with more than wing t but you never know

Edited by LSUbound

We don't have size but we play like we do. I promise our players will hit 3x as hard as maplewood expects. We can handle any size so that isn't a issue. Maplewood may have some quick players but Covington has a quick team. We can stop any run and pass with a little time. Our defense can read offense and our offense can read defense. This game will come down to heart and who wants it more. Just like ANY play off game comes down too. Covington isn't scared to show our game footage to anyone. You can study our offense all you want. Doesn't mean you'll be able to stop it. You already know we are gonna run the ball!

Go CHARGERS

i can say the same for Maplewood run first type of team .. this goes to who plays defense the best and im going with my panthers in that area ... and i was joking about game tape and footage ..have at it ..all you want if you can find it..i don't have any myself ...as i am not a coach ...just a fan ...and alumni and former player.