CPA @ MILAN let's get it started

thedawg44

Think he got hurt just before halftime. The DBs were in position and played the ball perfectly all night. Think they only gave up the couple of hitch routes. Nothing down field.

I'm just repeating what Frank Underwood said on 96.5 about the starting QB going down in the 1st quarter, and the CPA offense never looked the same after that.....that's what he said, and he was at the game... reporting on it....but anyway....I'm sure they did play better tonight....

Think he got hurt just before halftime. The DBs were in position and played the ball perfectly all night. Think they only gave up the couple of hitch routes. Nothing down field.

congrats to CPA's fans and players and coaches....not very common to see a game decided on a safety...CPA is a class act...now Milan has to confront another private schol team that's survived the multiplier because they can recruit...Alcoa could recruit and CAK recruits....geez...can't Milan play a public school?

Now that you bring it up, I think of the 80's when Coach Tucker got put out almost every year by eithr brentwood or MUS. back then T$$AA said there was nothing wrong. Were they that ignorant, as they changed the rules. No telling how many gold balls Milan would have had from those teams.

Not to change the subject. Congrats dawgs!

CPA deserves much credit for playing a great game!!! They had a couple of chances to lay down and they didn't do it. You guys have a great team and some serious talent. Hate the QB got hurt on the 1st play of the second half. He was really the main factor in the first half for you guys I thought. #5 is a stud and I hear he is only a Soph. Congratulations on a great year!!!

Milan Bulldogs going to the State - Great Job guys!!! I thought we left some oppurtunities out there tonight but you got the W and that is really all that matters. You guys have met the challenge every week. Stay focused, pratice hard and win the State Championship.

Go Bulldogs!!!!

Great atmosphere, great stadium and great Milan hosts. Milan was the best offense we have seen this year, IMO, including Maplewood because Milan was more versatile. Very impressed with QB (smart and good arm) and Coleman is a beast running the ball. CPA's defense was incredible, especially considering they had basically no offense in the 2nd half with QB hurt, and had their backs to the wall the whole half without surrendering any points. Not being able to throw won't get it done against a good defense like Milan. I do believe CPA would have won with Mitchell healthy but, no excuses, Milan is a great team and they won and deserved it.

The only negative of the trip for me was a few classless adult Milan fans "bulldog barking" at the CPA players as they went to the dressing room after a tough loss. How about some class and respect for the young men who left it all on the field?

Should be a great championship game.

"call a hold on CPA..........thank you brother!" is about as worthless as it gets as it relates to calling a game.

I can't speak about the radio announcer, but I've never heard a PA announcer actually lead the home team cheers. Not just a hearty home team announcement,but getting on and cheering go,go,go......