Boyd Buc 2012

reaction

So this is where all the local posters went! <_<:)

This is where all the cool people hang out. :thumb:

I'll be interested to see how GCA does against McMinn Co before we scrimmage them. My little cousin is actually the running back for McMinn Co. If I make the scrimmage 12th man I will let you know how we do. I'm sure buc55 will be there for sure, so he can always give us a report.

This is where all the cool people hang out. :thumb:

I'll be interested to see how GCA does against McMinn Co before we scrimmage them. My little cousin is actually the running back for McMinn Co. If I make the scrimmage 12th man I will let you know how we do. I'm sure buc55 will be there for sure, so he can always give us a report.

:roflolk::flower:

I'll be pulling for TC cause they're the only public in the bunch but I still say BB is gonna be team to beat. I know HHS is in this division but they aren't gonna compete past the second round. Multiplier only moved 1a problem up to 2a. Complete split only chance for non open enrollment publics

The DOGS gonna stomp BB AT the swamp when we meet...I know it, reaction knows it and uknoit2! Bahahaha :D

Sorry, gotta a lil bored...Trying to fire these threads up a lil :)

The DOGS gonna stomp BB AT the swamp when we meet...I know it, reaction knows it and uknoit2! Bahahaha :D

Sorry, gotta a lil bored...Trying to fire these threads up a lil :)

All I can say to the Dogs comming to the Swamp is "Come get some" and beware of spur footed geese. During monsoons.

The Bucs may be without key players vs McMinn. They won the district tonight in Baseball. They play Monday against a valley team. They will be missing there starting center, qb, rb, corner, 2lb and several good back-ups. Will see if they will make it.

All I can say to the Dogs comming to the Swamp is "Come get some" and beware of spur footed geese. During monsoons.

The Bucs may be without key players vs McMinn. They won the district tonight in Baseball. They play Monday against a valley team. They will be missing there starting center, qb, rb, corner, 2lb and several good back-ups. Will see if they will make it.

LOL! :) "come get some"...I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON and REAL football fans!

BB should be the truth...hope to make it as far as to see you all

These young lads on Moore Road should be very good this season. Many young lads are within close grasp of achieving legend status. I feel as though these young lads will be achieving legend status at some point this fall. Boyd continues to have several living legend coaches walking the sidelines. These living legend coaches should lead Boyd to a state championship in 2012. As usual I will be gracing you people with my presence on at least two occasions this fall. The Living Legend Reaction will be interacting with myself and other living legends in the endzone and overlook area before the games. These young lads at Boyd should work hard during the summer months and a state championship will be on the horizon for the young lads wearing blue and white.

These young lads on Moore Road should be very good this season. Many young lads are within close grasp of achieving legend status. I feel as though these young lads will be achieving legend status at some point this fall. Boyd continues to have several living legend coaches walking the sidelines. These living legend coaches should lead Boyd to a state championship in 2012. As usual I will be gracing you people with my presence on at least two occasions this fall. The Living Legend Reaction will be interacting with myself and other living legends in the endzone and overlook area before the games. These young lads at Boyd should work hard during the summer months and a state championship will be on the horizon for the young lads wearing blue and white.

I Thought The Judge Ordered You Stay A Certain Distance From Schools And Kids?

I heard Boyd was working on a new goal line defense this spring. Is there in truth to it? It is designed to keep bouncing players out of the endzone.

Won't matter. Couldn't stop the FC offense last yr or the next year. Heard FC is implementing that Wayne Co veer with some of Signal Mtn spread.

Maybe SP can send some ideas on how to stop it. Oops, wait a minute, SP still hasn't stopped either of those!

Edited by Volzchamps