Riverdale Offseason Thread

RutherfordRazor

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most lack of pride I have ever seen. Despicable! I am wondering if another school supporter started a new account and called themselves' RutherfordRazor. I don't think a Maryville supporter would, would they?

A Maryville fan would never use the term "open zone". This has Middle Tennessee written all over it. Probably one of your neighbors. We get this over our way too.

A Maryville fan would never use the term "open zone". This has Middle Tennessee written all over it. Probably one of your neighbors. We get this over our way too.

I thought the thread title was hilarious. I do hate that Dillion will miss the game. He is such a cool customer. As for the threads origin I nominate...... Mr Donkey! :popcorneater:

I didn't want to wait until the inevitable happens Friday night...

So where do you think we go from here?

Any coaching changes in the offing?

Apparently playing in our district doesn't prepare us enough to make it to the finals now, should we consider some tougher out of district play against open zone teams?

"THE BLACK HOLE / PORTAL TO BASKETBALL SEASON"

OK, now we can do the offseason stuff.

2012 Warriors will have an old look and a new one.

Down to one Odom next year, Mariko, who will be a junior.

We lose Davenport.

Woodruff returns at QB.

Ricardo Terry returns as a senior.

Scotty Boykin returns. As does Peyton Phillips.

On the offensive line we lose LT Brennan Alexander, RG Cody Dye and RT Josh Cobb. LG Mitchell Maxwell and C Chris Holcomb returns.

We lose Keenan Jackson, Rodney Burns, our kicker Arman, Matt Rust, Deantea Glover, Scotty McCullough, Michael Wigfal, Andrew Dale and D.J. Savage.

We have some pretty good sophomores coming up next year, lead by Austin McGrone and Joseph Kulikowski.

We play same schedule (with possible exception of Louisville trip) we played this year, just reverse the locations. So that means another tough schedule. Week 0 will be here before you know it.

Edited by davidlimbaugh