Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

OK I have had enough. West TN has been smacking Powell around this whole posting (enjoyed it for a while). Not that Powell hasn't done their share but no matter what the differences I have with Powell through out this year, last year and every year to come, they are from East Tennessee and we will settle our differences next year. I do not believe in West TN pushing East Tennessee around even if it is Powell. So for this game only, I am going for Powell Panthers. And will say something that I have learned Mobley can do damage but they do have set of players on both sides that can do some damage, even to Henry County. This will be a great game and I hope that both sides go injury free. I like to get things started but when comes down to it I have to pull for East Tennessee Powell Panthers. HC I hope you can back the smack up because Mobley may not be Powell's only weapon. I did not believe (learned by experience) the balance the team from Powell has when Mobley is slowed down. But anyways it goes he will break away. Good Luck to Powell and if you can win this one you deserve the state championship. No hard feeling until next year. :)

Good Luck Guys (Powell) you've played like Champions now be it!

Edited by jeopardyperil

How much does powell pass? What kind of defense? How big is their offensive and defensive lines? How many lineman play both sides of the ball? Just tryin to get some info.

Powell runs a spread-read offense and employs a 3-4 hybrid defense. None of their linemen play both ways. Starting O-line averages about 240, but they rotate 6-8 different linemen. Starting D-line averages about 255, but they rotate 7 or 8 different d-linemen. Most of that info is available on the team website, and there is plenty of video on youtube.

Powell runs a spread-read offense and employs a 3-4 hybrid defense. None of their linemen play both ways. Starting O-line averages about 240, but they rotate 6-8 different linemen. Starting D-line averages about 255, but they rotate 7 or 8 different d-linemen. Most of that info is available on the team website, and there is plenty of video on youtube.

Seems kind of small...