Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

I hear ya but let me assure you there will be plenty of talk from the Henry County faithful. This thread will be 25-30 pages by next Friday....guaranteed. Congrats to Powell. This is gonna be a good one!!!!

Sounds like Powell, like Henry County, had to prove over and over they are a quality football team despite the reputation that their schedule was weak. I too thought Henry County's schedule was weak. I'm not so sure now.

No contest...I have been right all year and I am right again. Powell is the best among a group of weak pretenders. They have a very good running back,a good running QB, some athletic receivers but the QB doesn't throw very well. The kicking game looks like it was born in Memphis...they are athletic, but it will be over by halftime. Henry County will dismantle Powell and Powell won't know what hit them. I am not a guy who just runs my mouth without attempting to be accurate...check my posts. I don't expect the Powell faithful to like me because the truth hurts. Heck, some HC fans don't care for me because I don't sugarcoat things or make an attempt to be politically correct. This will be the worst of all the title games...especially for Powell. I will have little more to say, because the game isn't worth my time...HC is VASTLY superior to Powell. Remember I said this.

No contest...I have been right all year and I am right again. Powell is the best among a group of weak pretenders. They have a very good running back,a good running QB, some athletic receivers but the QB doesn't throw very well. The kicking game looks like it was born in Memphis...they are athletic, but it will be over by halftime. Henry County will dismantle Powell and Powell won't know what hit them. I am not a guy who just runs my mouth without attempting to be accurate...check my posts. I don't expect the Powell faithful to like me because the truth hurts. Heck, some HC fans don't care for me because I don't sugarcoat things or make an attempt to be politically correct. This will be the worst of all the title games...especially for Powell. I will have little more to say, because the game isn't worth my time...HC is VASTLY superior to Powell. Remember I said this.

You probably won't hear very much from the Powell faithful leading up to this game, or any other game for that matter.

Henry County scores for the first time with less than two minutes left in the game as the clock is running continuously. Final: Powell 38, HC 7. Remember, you heard it here first!

Edited by Moronicus

I will say this, both of these teams impose their will up front on offense and defense. HC should enjoy watching tape of Powell this week.