Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

Henry County scores for the first time with less than two minutes left in the game as the clock is running continuously. Final: Powell 38, HC 7. Remember, you heard it here first!

38-7 wow man! I just don't see that happening. Powell is a good team as well as Henry County 38 points come on you don't actually believe that! I truely think that is Henry County's time to shine maybe wrong. Powell may win by they ain't going to score 38 points! Good Luck Henry County!

Noone has given Powell a chance this year...Noone talks about there Defense How many touchdowns has powells first team D actually given up this this year.. I know its not very many 90% of the teams scoring against powell have come in the 3rd 4th Q when the 3rd string is in. Last night for example Powell held a West to about 4 first downs until they put there 2nd/3rd string in.. They moved the ball past the 50 ONE time in the first half. But Powell will be quiet and do what they do. There offense is well you know there offense. You can stop Mobley for a half but hes gonna get his 200 yards if he wants it. Wests D was supposed to be the best they faced up to this point and 234 yards and 3 touch downs.. HC im sure is an amazing team and this is going to be a heck of a game.

Noone has given Powell a chance this year...Noone talks about there Defense How many touchdowns has powells first team D actually given up this this year.. I know its not very many 90% of the teams scoring against powell have come in the 3rd 4th Q when the 3rd string is in. Last night for example Powell held a West to about 4 first downs until they put there 2nd/3rd string in.. They moved the ball past the 50 ONE time in the first half. But Powell will be quiet and do what they do. There offense is well you know there offense. You can stop Mobley for a half but hes gonna get his 200 yards if he wants it. Wests D was supposed to be the best they faced up to this point and 234 yards and 3 touch downs.. HC im sure is an amazing team and this is going to be a heck of a game.

He wont get 200 yards. I'm not sure if a TEAM has gotten over 100 yards rushing on henry county this year.

The same is said of Henry County. Obviously both teams have played "somebody" as they are the only 2 left standing. You probably don't want to get into the "how many points were scored off your starters" debate because I'm pretty sure that HC starters have played maybe 2 or 3 complete games all year. I have no doubts that Powell is a very good team but make no mistake about it, Henry County is as well. By comparision HC has scored 599 and Powell 579 HC has given up 149 and Powell 172 so as you can see they seem to be fairly matched by the numbers, which should make for a very good game. West may have been the best defense Powell had seen up to that point but come Friday they will be seeing, what is in my opinion, one of, if not the best defense in 5A state. Hoping for a good, injury free game and a well deserved gold ball for HC.

The same is said of Henry County. Obviously both teams have played "somebody" as they are the only 2 left standing. You probably don't want to get into the "how many points were scored off your starters" debate because I'm pretty sure that HC starters have played maybe 2 or 3 complete games all year. I have no doubts that Powell is a very good team but make no mistake about it, Henry County is as well. By comparision HC has scored 599 and Powell 579 HC has given up 149 and Powell 172 so as you can see they seem to be fairly matched by the numbers, which should make for a very good game. West may have been the best defense Powell had seen up to that point but come Friday they will be seeing, what is in my opinion, one of, if not the best defense inO THE TEST 5A state. Hoping for a good, injury free game and a well deserved gold ball for HC.

SOUNDS LIKE THIS POWELL TEAM IS PRETTY GOOD AS WELL. HC PLAYS ITS BEST WHEN PUT TO THE TEST. SO,IF YOU HIT THEM HARD,EXPECT TO GET HIT BACK EVEN HARDER. THEY PLAY LIKE A FINE TUNE MACHINE AND WILL PLAY IN YOUR BACK FIELD ALL GAME LONG. ASK RIDGEWAY AND NOW HENDERSONVILLE. IF A KID PLAYS BOTH WAYS AGAINST HC, THEY HAVE NO CHANCE. BECAUSE COME THE SECOND HALF, THEY WILL BE BEAT UP! POWELL WILL ROLL IN ABOUT 3:00 PM EST. WE ARE GOING TO COOK OUR FOOD AND LOOK AT YOUR WOMEN, SHAKE YOUR HANDS. BUT WHEN THE GAME STARTS, WE ARE GOING TO HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH ALL GAME ALL! AND AT THE END... WE WILL SHAKE YOUR HAND AND RIDE OUT THE CHAMPIONS.. THE BIG GUNS STILL SMOKING... GET OUT OF THE WAY POWELL.. THERES A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.. AND HE KNOWN TO BE RED!