Henry County vs Powell

Shortstop15

Not being careful. But I am interested in what I don't realize. Why don't you educate me you mental giant?

While you are awaiting your education from FactsOnly (who is indeed a mental Giant)...I will educate the rest of the Patriot faithful on the "need to know items" of the week!

1. State Championship Tickets will go on sale TUESDAY at the following locations;

* Henry County High School

* Harrelson School

* Lakewood School

* Henry School

* Grove School

* Commercial Bank and Trust (Court Square Location)

2.Tickets are $12 and are good for the entire day (the stadium will clear after every game but your ticket will allow you reentrance).

It is IMPERATIVE that you purchase tickets locally prior to making the trek to Cookeville! The participating school selling the most tickets receives a larger majority of the proceeds.

3. We have one fan bus that is nearly full. We will have as many as needed for fans to ride up unto Wednesday afternoon. If you are going to go to Cookeville via a charter bus, PLEASE get signed up quickly. The school system will announce tomorrow its plans for Friday's schedule. Please know that the chartered fan buses will depart Patriot Stadium's parking lot (on Harding Road) precisely at 12 Noon on Friday! The cost to ride is $35 and covers only the transportation. There will be a food stop in the Mt. Juliet area at around 3pm.

Again, more information will be forthcoming following tomorrow's State Championship Press Conference in Murfreesboro. Until then..GO BIG RED!!

Edited by QBClubPrez

While you are awaiting your education from FactsOnly (who is indeed a mental Giant)...I will educate the rest of the Patriot faithful on the "need to know items" of the week!

1. State Championship Tickets will go on sale TUESDAY at the following locations;

* Harrelson School

* Lakewood School

* Henry School

2.Tickets are $12 and are good for the entire day (the stadium will clear after every game but your ticket will allow you reentrance).

It is IMPERATIVE that you purchase tickets locally prior to making the trek to Cookeville! The participating school selling the most tickets receives a larger majority of the proceeds.

3. We have one fan bus that is nearly full. We will have as many as needed for fans to ride up unto Wednesday afternoon. If you are going to go to Cookeville via a charter bus, PLEASE get signed up quickly. The school system will announce tomorrow its plans for Friday's schedule. Please know that the chartered fan buses will depart Patriot Stadium's parking lot (on Harding Road) precisely at 12 Noon on Friday! The cost to ride is $35 and covers only the transportation. There will be a food stop in the Mt. Juliet area at around 3pm.

Again, more information will be forthcoming following tomorrow's State Championship Press Conference in Murfreesboro. Until then..GO BIG RED!!

Will this allow us to watch our Milan brethren?

I am not going to make a prediction on this game because i have not seen Powell play. I have seen Henry County play four times and I really beleive the Henry County / Ridgeway game was the State championship game. That was the most talent that I have ever seen on the feild at one time in a West Tn. high school game. Good luck Henry county. Bring home the gold.

* Harrelson School

* Lakewood School

* Henry School

Will tickets be sold at Grove? How do you get signed up for a charter bus?

Edited by HCHSREDSWARM

Done, see post #70.

If you'd like to talk football now, I'm game. Otherwise, I'm bored with you.

Like children, most mental midgets, like yourself, are easily bored and distracted. I was talking football and how PAL will own you. But you digressed into irrelevancies, which, again, mental midgets are wont to do.