Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

So after reading the SP Gordonsville thread, one must assume that SP already has it in the bag. I mean I understand that SP is a really really good team, but my question is what does WC have to do to get some respect. I mean everybody said yall cant beat huntingdon and that game got real close to gettin outta hand. It's the same every week we play anyone that is capable of competing. IMO 13-0 is nothin to shrug at but honestly I like being the underdogs. Either way win or lose I believe WC will surprise some people next Friday. GO CATS :thumb:

We ain't gonna get no respect unless we bring home the gold ball!

man it seems like las week all over again !o WC cant win they should jus go home...wel got news for all yal wayne county is 13-0 !they proved they can play when they beat huntingdon !i mean hate to bring it up but they did beat dredsen an milan ..all i am askin for is to give the WC boys some respect they deserve it ..WC got jus as good of a chance as south pitt i can promise u tht ..its mostly jus gordonsville fans talkin ,bunch of sore losers

Everybody is going to rep their own school. It's not disrespect, it's just being a fan of your school. Yall are making believers every week. Wayne Co. has one more team to make believers out of. This Huntingdon fan is behind yall 100%, made a believer out of me last week. :roflol:

Everybody is going to rep their own school. It's not disrespect, it's just being a fan of your school. Yall are making believers every week. Wayne Co. has one more team to make believers out of. This Huntingdon fan is behind yall 100%, made a believer out of me last week. :roflol:

I understand that fans will rep their schools regardless of the situation but to say that a 13-0 team might as well not make the trip, well thats a bit of a stretch. Either way though you are correct one more W and everybody will give this team the respect they deserve. Every person in WC should be at this game because we have went this long and never made it so who knows if we will ever see it again this group of guys have done something very special let's show'em we are behind them...GO CATS