Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Wayne County boys have been doubted all year by Perry Co., Huntingdon, and South Pitt. fans and players. One of the boys that went to the Mr. Football thing said that a certain coach and players not from Wayne Co. wouldn't even talk to them! You wouldn't think a coach would act that way in front of some players. These Wayne Co. boys are ready for revenge of the way their season ended last year and being compared to JB when they were just Juniors last year, but they now have all that experience under their belts. GO WILDCATS!!! thumb[1].gif

We don't doubt WC as much as we have faith in what we've seen all year. Can't speak for the coaches but as fans, you're going to have those that predict blow-outs every game and those that swear we're going to lose every game. They love messages boards because that is the only way most of them will even talk football...from behind a key board.

This SP bunch gets zero love in the local area till they have no one else to pull for.

These kids have played together all there lives, these aren't just games to them. IT's personal. The year we lost, it ate at each and every one of them till they got back up there and got revenge.

SP isn't going to have the big head, we're not going to over look WC, nor act like when we walk out on the field WC will just fold up shop and go home. We know what it takes to win the GOLD BALL. We know what it takes to win a tough game because we have done it.

WC has had a great year, those kids are ready to play I'm sure. They will come to Cookeville with every intention of taking home that GOLD BALL but rest assured, SP will come ready to defend it and bring it back HOME.

Expect a great game and I expect us to bring hom #6, not overlooking WC I just know what we're bringing to the table and know if we play our game, I like our odds.

Edited by Elvisinokc

I have been around football for many years. Both coaching and playing.I came from Alabama a few years ago. I am from a 4-A school that came up short of a state championship by one game.And this years Wayne Co. team could have given that team a fit. These guys have been good every since little league days.And if they play a solid 4 quarters they are hard to beat! I have seen both sides of them.Some games they have come out flat and then in the 2nd half completely dominate.And some games just the opposite.And then I've seen them play a solid 4-quarters.And if they play a solid game they will be hard to handle !My nephew is a senior on this team, and I would love to see them bring home the Gold! Like Bear Bryant once said "If you believe in yourself, have dedication,and pride, and never quit,you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high,but so are the rewards." Good luck Cat's! Go get'm!!!!

I have been around football for many years. Both coaching and playing.I came from Alabama a few years ago. I am from a 4-A school that came up short of a state championship by one game.And this years Wayne Co. team could have given that team a fit. These guys have been good every since little league days.And if they play a solid 4 quarters they are hard to beat! I have seen both sides of them.Some games they have come out flat and then in the 2nd half completely dominate.And some games just the opposite.And then I've seen them play a solid 4-quarters.And if they play a solid game they will be hard to handle !My nephew is a senior on this team, and I would love to see them bring home the Gold! Like Bear Bryant once said "If you believe in yourself, have dedication,and pride, and never quit,you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high,but so are the rewards." Good luck Cat's! Go get'm!!!!

Sounds alot like us. We better play the whole game this week or were in trouble.

You WC posters pass this along, when Pitt comes on the field for warmups you're gunna see high fivn, heads shaking up and down, the Arron Rogers display and all kinds of intimidation tactics ! Can't say that I don't like it cause I wish our staff would put some emotion in our boys like that, the coaches are high fivn with the team also.... Again I like that !!!! A show of confidence and so pitt has plenty of it,,,, still think WC gunna out quick ya up front and create some major major problems !!!!

We don't doubt WC as much as we have faith in what we've seen all year. Can't speak for the coaches but as fans, you're going to have those that predict blow-outs every game and those that swear we're going to lose every game. They love messages boards because that is the only way most of them will even talk football...from behind a key board.

This SP bunch gets zero love in the local area till they have no one else to pull for.

These kids have played together all there lives, these aren't just games to them. IT's personal. The year we lost, it ate at each and every one of them till they got back up there and got revenge.

SP isn't going to have the big head, we're not going to over look WC, nor act like when we walk out on the field WC will just fold up shop and go home. We know what it takes to win the GOLD BALL. We know what it takes to win a tough game because we have done it.

WC has had a great year, those kids are ready to play I'm sure. They will come to Cookeville with every intention of taking home that GOLD BALL but rest assured, SP will come ready to defend it and bring it back HOME.

Expect a great game and I expect us to bring hom #6, not overlooking WC I just know what we're bringing to the table and know if we play our game, I like our odds.

I like this post!! Keep em coming baby!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! COME ONE EVERYBODY!!! REPRESENT!! Come on boys!! Stay sharp and focused!! TWO MORE DAYS of practice and then we get our shot at GOLD BALL #6! We can do it just keep playing like you have and it comes back to Pittsburg once again where it belongs! Play tough and HIT SOMEBODY EVERY PLAY!!! Play like the Champions you are!! HELLLOOOO!!!

You WC posters pass this along, when Pitt comes on the field for warmups you're gunna see high fivn, heads shaking up and down, the Arron Rogers display and all kinds of intimidation tactics ! Can't say that I don't like it cause I wish our staff would put some emotion in our boys like that, the coaches are high fivn with the team also.... Again I like that !!!! A show of confidence and so pitt has plenty of it,,,, still think WC gunna out quick ya up front and create some major major problems !!!!

They should be used to it by now.....Mount Pleasant has done it every year we play them, and I can't imagine anyone having a tougher place to play when they have "welcome to the jungle" playin and that cannon going off all night long!!! <_< I still have nightmares of Marco Daily.