Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

152 PAGES WOW!!Not else much to say except go PIRATES!!Glad we've been here several times and I hope we don't take it for granted. WC you can say allday long how ready you are but I remember the first time we played at Vanderbilt and we we're a little in awe of the surroundings. Yall will be to at Tech. I mean it's no where's as big of a place but still the atmosphere is amazing. Your players have to block all that out and take it like there at home,if they don't they will be in for a long day. We've faced more injuries at SP this year than I have ever witnessed before and I'm thankful since the second game of the season we're about as healthy as we've been and it showed last week. Alot of our younger kids stepped up during that time and it has really helped us. Look forward to a great game!!

YEP....Got to agree that is the best route....Cant go play 4 the State without driving on some jasper back roads.... should just take a Parade through jasper on the way.....Be like ole times when we drove through Jasper on Friday before the game each year back in the 60s and early 70s.....

Old Pirate was wondering who was the QB & TB when you played? Figure them Jasper folkes would be impressed us SP folkes was thinking of them. :roflol:

152 PAGES WOW!!Not else much to say except go PIRATES!!Glad we've been here several times and I hope we don't take it for granted. WC you can say allday long how ready you are but I remember the first time we played at Vanderbilt and we we're a little in awe of the surroundings. Yall will be to at Tech. I mean it's no where's as big of a place but still the atmosphere is amazing. Your players have to block all that out and take it like there at home,if they don't they will be in for a long day. We've faced more injuries at SP this year than I have ever witnessed before and I'm thankful since the second game of the season we're about as healthy as we've been and it showed last week. Alot of our younger kids stepped up during that time and it has really helped us. Look forward to a great game!!

Great post...I agree! They will be excited to be there for sure...Injuries have hurt us but have helped us grow and be a better football team as well..It def helps some of the guys that will be depended on for big rolls next year...Going to be a great atmosphere and weather should be great for football

This may very well be one of the better games this weekend. Two equally matched, strong teams. I expect some good earholin'. Too close to call this one, but I recon I gotta pull for the local team, even if they is a bunch of inbred valley folk.:roflolk:

earholin.jpg

C'mon troll..calling us inbred again!!! On second thought, we seem to keep producing some very good football offspring so if that's what it takes, so be it!!

Off subject for a second but has anyone noticed the BIG privates board between Ensworth and Baylor has a whopping 3 pages!!SP amd WC did that in the first minute!!!

What kinda crap is this?? This game is about South Pittsburg Pirates and Wayne County! Nobody gives a crap about Baylor. We need to concentrate on supporting our boys ONE MORE TIME!!! Im so tired of reading all this crap on here no wonder you warned me. Im just ready to see our boys play and HIT SOMEBODY!! HELLOOOOO!!! Get up Pirate Nation WHERE YOU AT???? Represent SP like it should!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!

SP IS GOING TO HIT SOMEBODY COME FRIDAY!! WHAT AND SEE WC! YOU DONT KNOW WHATS COMING

Wayne County getting ready to take it to our pirates. We better be ready to give it back to them. IF SP takes this game for granted they will lose by 3 touchdowns. If they play well they could win the thing.

They better bring it...cause you know we will.

I have no idea why anyone would think we'd take this game for granted. GOLD BALL on the line, last game for the Sr's, going back-to-back (something we've never done)...too much on the line for that to happen.