Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

i've met a lot of sp posters and they are great, fun people that know their football. they have as a great a tradition as any program in the state and they have an uninterrupted stream of talent that is rivaled no where. they are without a doubt the best rival trousdale has ever had. and like all succesful programs they even have a few fans that think everything is a little better than it actually is, we have em, jo byrns has em, everyone does. but where you get the real seperation is with a guy like trainstracks, who see's everything magnified X10 and you're wrong and his opinion=truth and you're opinion=wrong and you're wrong and when you're wrong is right then he retreats with "keep telling yourself that sweetheart" and the like. thats when you know you've got him dead to rights. :thumb:

:thumb: They call him Train Tracks cause he got his head ran over by a Big ole Train when he was a little kid.So got 2 give him a Break if you can......

Old Pirate says best directions: Take 72 north from SP, stay right on Hwy 41 toward Jasper, Take left on Betsy Pack dr., right @ flashing caution light @ Ridley Farm Equipment, continue by Jasper High School & Jasper Elementary, continue toward fair grounds and bare right toward Farmer's Coop then left @ red light on Main. Continue toward hwy 28, turn north onto 28 and wave goodby to all the Jasvegas folkes..cause figure theys will be giving the Pirates the sign that theys #1. Leastways, Recon it works for Old Pirate anyhow..... :roflol:

YEP....Got to agree that is the best route....Cant go play 4 the State without driving on some jasper back roads.... should just take a Parade through jasper on the way.....Be like ole times when we drove through Jasper on Friday before the game each year back in the 60s and early 70s.....

Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know if Grider practiced today? I drove by that field at 3:30 and their was nobody out their. Does he not know if we lose this game, our season is over and we will not win two championships in a row. If Grider wants to be a real good coach, he needs to win 5 or 6 championships in a row like that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy you know that we practice at UTC during this week. T-Rob gave grider a key to the stadium. Going there tomorrow too. :thumb:

Edited by powerp

Your joking me. Grider is taking our team up their the day before. He did this mess two years ago and those boys went out with those college girls and didnt rest well for the game and Union County beat us. Grider better not be doing this mess. He better just wait and take our boys up Friday morning. You think im joking but im not.

Old Pirate done and heard about it a longs time ago from the SS (skillet Slinger) who went and heard down there at the TNTBSUS (Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop). See this how it is, them SP fellers has became a rite popular, pert down rite famous in certain circles. Rumor is them college coeds from Tenn Tech done and knew some young studs from the Speedway were coming to town. So we alls knows how future skillet slingers have their persuasive ways. Recon theys wamted to introduce them SP youngons to some higher education. Pert near sure that higher education learning is a rite exhausting leaving them ship mates a rite weak and dizzy..... :roflol:

Does anyone know about how many security guards will be on hand to keep the future skillet slingers from attempting to make these SP studs focus on more than earholing and futeball?

You thinks OP is a joking............Old Pirate ain't joking neither.... :popcorneater:

:thumb: They call him Train Tracks cause he got his head ran over by a Big ole Train when he was a little kid.So got 2 give him a Break if you can......

That's funny but I back my opinions up with facts and things that's shared from people close to the program...I don't give a u know what about FrostySnoball from TC or Half of the ignorant fan base of SP that runs there mouth on CoachT...I say things that are factual statements that have been made by the coaches/insiders or that is in the record books otherwise I always state IMO which means In My Opinion for those that don't know...No I'm not always right but I'm usually more knowledgeable about certain situations more so than anyone except TWO posters...(U can figure those out)..I'm not here to impress anyone or do I care to make fictional friends...I'm the only one that isn't afraid to say some things that sometimes need to be said....Do I cross the line at times? Yes but that's what makes it fun....I don't mind to be disliked....In fact it's kinda fun...How is that?

No quirks, No funny lines just straight TRUTH.....That is all

That's funny but I back my opinions up with facts and things that's shared from people close to the program...I don't give a u know what about FrostySnoball from TC or Half of the ignorant fan base of SP that runs there mouth on CoachT...I say things that are factual statements that have been made by the coaches/insiders or that is in the record books otherwise I always state IMO which means In My Opinion for those that don't know...No I'm not always right but I'm usually more knowledgeable about certain situations more so than anyone except TWO posters...(U can figure those out)..I'm not here to impress anyone or do I care to make fictional friends...I'm the only one that isn't afraid to say some things that sometimes need to be said....Do I cross the line at times? Yes but that's what makes it fun....I don't mind to be disliked....In fact it's kinda fun...How is that?

Where you been tonight tracks? Wait, i forgot that it probably took you an dang hour to read all this crap. I don't think I've ever seen a thread this long. Those Wayne County boys look really good. They are a good team and South Pitt will have their hands full. You gonna make it up this year?

That would be PurplePansy and TheLivingLegendInHisOwnMind. :roflol: