Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

First of all, don't call me kid. I am not ignorant i was just stating the cold hard facts about the game when sp played uc lol. Also you will eat your crow come Friday afternoon weather you will like it or not old timer!

Kid, you are obviously ignorant of the score and the UC game. SP scored too fast if anything in that game with 1 and 2 minute drives and the unforced fumble in the second half on that drive killed them along with the f.g. What the Veer did was eat up the 2nd Qtr and 3rd qtr. It came down to a 31-29 loss. U.C.'s defense gave up 29 points. Like I said, I have seen SP lose in the finals on several occasions. I didn't eat crow then and don't plan to start now. I have a long way to go to hit the old timer status.

tht is a joke! he had over 2000 yards right ?plus the schedule yal play is tough for anyone to get 1000 yards !he should have been in the runnin for it if not won it !

He had about 900 yards in the playoffs (4 games including the title game) and about 2400 overall. Those are estimates but not far off.

Kid, you are obviously ignorant of the score and the UC game. SP scored too fast if anything in that game with 1 and 2 minute drives and the unforced fumble in the second half on that drive killed them along with the f.g. What the Veer did was eat up the 2nd Qtr and 3rd qtr. It came down to a 31-29 loss. U.C.'s defense gave up 29 points. Like I said, I have seen SP lose in the finals on several occasions. I didn't eat crow then and don't plan to start now. I have a long way to go to hit the old timer status.

Who won? That's what I thought so shutup. Bet all you SP fans are still eating crow from that game, yes you too buddy. There will be new crow coming in Friday afternoon and it has SP written all over it.

He had about 900 yards in the playoffs (4 games including the title game) and about 2400 overall. Those are estimates but not far off.

well it was off subject but i had to bring up how it is a joke he didnt atleast get in the runnin ,this young man should have been recognized !im not a south pitt fan but he should have been credited for his hard work ..tht jus ticks me off..

Powerp, I was talking to this pegleg man and he said you were only charging 12 dollars to ride to Cookeville. Do you have one of those 15 passenger vans or something? Grider is charging 15 dollars. Will you include a game ticket to for 12 dollars? Do you have any extra seats? I will bring my Murphy Fair book and show it to you and educate you on these Wayne County boys. I might even get my buddy Murphy to give me an extra VIP pass for you. I already have me and Traintracks one. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

u most be a sore gordonsville fan tht is upset tht u got spanked by SP ur makin ignorant comments go watch some basketball..

No more sore than the Wayne County fans will be. And I have as much a right to my ignorant comments as you or anyone else. I repeat, this game will be ugly...I fully expect the clock to be running full time in the third quarter. Go ahead and indulge the fantasy for another day that you have a chance against the Pirates. But mark it down...they will repeat as champs. :thumb: