Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

jus re watched the las years championship game an JB had the team to beat yal no doubt i no the score dont show it but they jus had to many turn overs an mistakes! but wayne county aint gunna make those mistakes son ! fro whom who doubt this wayne county team better reconsider !

Tell em 6A ! I know this WC team is loaded with boys that will flat pop ya ! Or better yet, earhole ya !!!!! I'm outta here c yall 2mar on the T, and WC "will" win the gold !!!!

I don't eat crow kid. Furthermore, I wasn't running my mouth. Just laid some hard cold facts up in here when you were running your ignorant mouth about the UC game. Also showed why JBA is your buddy. That UC game doesn't matter. That JB game doesn't matter. Win loss records don't matter. The only thing that matters is what happens during that 48 minutes on Friday. The outcome hasn't been decided. I have seen a bunch of these things and no that anything can happen. That said, I expect the Pirates to win just like you expect your guys to win.

go back an look at tha thread rlh !sp fans is the one bringin up the records ,las years championship game,who has played better teams an all tht mess...but other thn tht good post rlh !totally agree right now both teams r 0 an 0 !friday ones record will be 1-0 an the other 0-1 thts all tht matters !both teams r winners right now they made it thru the season thru injuries an people doubting them to make it were they both r now..this game will be decided friday by these fine players on both sides of the ball..so good luck to both but goin with my boys WC ! :thumb:

I don't eat crow kid. Furthermore, I wasn't running my mouth. Just laid some hard cold facts up in here when you were running your ignorant mouth about the UC game. Also showed why JBA is your buddy. That UC game doesn't matter. That JB game doesn't matter. Win loss records don't matter. The only thing that matters is what happens during that 48 minutes on Friday. The outcome hasn't been decided. I have seen a bunch of these things and no that anything can happen. That said, I expect the Pirates to win just like you expect your guys to win.

First of all, don't call me kid. I am not ignorant i was just stating the cold hard facts about the game when sp played uc lol. Also you will eat your crow come Friday afternoon weather you will like it or not old timer!

This South Pitt team will win big. End of prediction. Wish my team was in this game, but they got outplayed by a physical, fast, and disciplined team. No need to wish you Pirates luck, don't think it will be needed.

u most be a sore gordonsville fan tht is upset tht u got spanked by SP ur makin ignorant comments go watch some basketball..

This South Pitt team will win big. End of prediction. Wish my team was in this game, but they got outplayed by a physical, fast, and disciplined team. No need to wish you Pirates luck, don't think it will be needed.

Thanks for your vote of confidence but Wayne County is a very good football team so it will be a great game. I just hope we come out with the intensity we had at the Jungle last week.