Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

The Mighty Pirates WILL be ready and WILL bring the heat!!! WC yall better tighten up those chinstraps cause the Pirate ship packs a punch.... The pirates will run and pass at will and the Big D will halt all attacks.... Walk The Plank!!!!!!!!!!

URjasper, what kind of mess is this? Have you not read in my Murphy Fair book about this Rice mans team? They are real good and I garuntee you Grider will not be able to run and pass all over them. If Grider takes our boys up their tomorrow and they go out with those college girls tomorrow night like they did two years ago, they will not have enough energy to play the game and we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

Who won? That's what I thought so shutup. Bet all you SP fans are still eating crow from that game, yes you too buddy. There will be new crow coming in Friday afternoon and it has SP written all over it.

Go read, its there. I fail to see what that has to do with Friday. Some of you guys like to pull '09 out of your butt like it is going to help you. JB tried that approach last year and it didn't work. Remember, most of these juniors and seniors were there in '09 and '10.

The Mighty Pirates WILL be ready and WILL bring the heat!!! WC yall better tighten up those chinstraps cause the Pirate ship packs a punch.... The pirates will run and pass at will and the Big D will halt all attacks.... Walk The Plank!!!!!!!!!!

before u try an scare or intimidate a team make sure ur team is somethin other than a pirate an pirate ship :roflolk: o the pirate ship packs a punch thts like sayin the wildcats will scratch u or somethin very intimidatin huh ?nope didnt think so..keep ur two cents worth outta it o yeah i promise Wc has a better passin attack than SP .

URjasper, what kind of mess is this? Have you not read in my Murphy Fair book about this Rice mans team? They are real good and I garuntee you Grider will not be able to run and pass all over them. If Grider takes our boys up their tomorrow and they go out with those college girls tomorrow night like they did two years ago, they will not have enough energy to play the game and we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

sorry Roy i had a Murphy Fair Book but before i could read it willie ate it, the only page left was Jaspers and willy said he spit it out cause it tasted like nothing!!! but if you will stop on your way up and pick me and willie up and feed us a fudgeround ill read yours... (ill be the ole boy in overhauls and a one eyed goat walkin up Hwy 111)

before u try an scare or intimidate a team make sure ur team is somethin other than a pirate an pirate ship :roflolk: o the pirate ship packs a punch thts like sayin the wildcats will scratch u or somethin very intimidatin huh ?nope didnt think so..keep ur two cents worth outta it o yeah i promise Wc has a better passin attack than SP .

Didnt mean to hurt your feelins there ole boy and nobodys trying to intimidate anyone our boys will do that before the first quarter ends, and my two cents worth will continue to roll!!!! so put on your big boy drawers and quit your whining :thumb:

Didnt mean to hurt your feelins there ole boy and nobodys trying to intimidate anyone our boys will do that before the first quarter ends, and my two cents worth will continue to roll!!!! so put on your big boy drawers and quit your whining :thumb:

:rolleyes: yea yeah if u think tht hurt my feelings jus keep thinkin tht! i was jus sayin dont waste ur time or typin :popcorneater: ill bet money saying wayne county will have the lead at the end of the first quarter! ;)

:rolleyes: yea yeah if u think tht hurt my feelings jus keep thinkin tht! i was jus sayin dont waste ur time or typin :popcorneater: ill bet money saying wayne county will have the lead at the end of the first quarter! ;)

That might be so but you will not be ahead after the 4th quarter! its not how your start its how you FINISH! :thumb: