Wayne Co. vs South Pitt

wchs78

Sorry but that was CoachT who paid a visit. I imagine he will be back. This tread won't last long at this rate

Everyone please talk about this game...I won't respond to anymore jabs or trash talk...Zone Pirate is right this thread is about to get shut down...Let's atleast act like we are grown ups the rest of the week...Come on guys we can do it :thumb:

One of the best 1A players of all time, a shame he didn't stick to his dream, but I dint either

HELLO!! Who cares! Nobody in this thread cares about Marco Dailey and pitiful Mt. Pleasant...Its never too late to be a garbage man! I suggest you pick up your ball and go home boy or talk about the game at hand and thats SOUTH PITTSBURG AND WAYNE COUNTY

Edited by TheEraser

Sorry but that was CoachT who paid a visit. I imagine he will be back. This tread won't last long at this rate

Who has or does CoachT coach for? Its a shame these dumb people cant talk straight football talk. I never imagined! Glad its game week though as Im not sure how long I could stick around reading stuff like this!

ZonePirate I need you to do me a favor and make sure these boys are fired up now! Dont let them take a play off! Stay on them like as if they were one of your own! We are all family baby! Lets get this done and bring home that trophy ONE MORE TIME!!

It's funny bc I knew this thread would go like this as the week went on. So many people don't know SP people. Imtimidation on the field and the smack talk on here. We're just use to it folk's so don't take it to heart. Last week our intimidation led to GV loosing there cool. I see the same for WC. You can't stop it once SP'S crowd get's into it. I mean it ticks the other fan's and team off. We are vocal and WC you will see that Friday in the stand's and on the field!!I promise!!

Lol Zone isn't my boy but he probably backs more SP posters than he needs too! As far as ur idiotic post about nothing....No little buddy u like to bark but you have no bite and u don't make me mad...Ur more like flicking a bug or brushing lent off my shoulder....You obviously didn't get to read my post regarding loud mans post about getting my autograph...:roflol:

U have to understand I love my fan club but your going to have to wait a bit longer...

I suggest you get to talking about SP or you will be in the hole not me! :thumb:

Lol keep barking

HELLOO!!! Well QUIT playing those GIRLY games with them and keep talking about the game Train! Nobody really cares about that crap anyways! Us SP people gotta pull these boys through this together! Help us bring it home where it belongs.ONE MORE TIME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

It's funny bc I knew this thread would go like this as the week went on. So many people don't know SP people. Imtimidation on the field and the smack talk on here. We're just use to it folk's so don't take it to heart. Last week our intimidation led to GV loosing there cool. I see the same for WC. You can't stop it once SP'S crowd get's into it. I mean it ticks the other fan's and team off. We are vocal and WC you will see that Friday in the stand's and on the field!!I promise!!

Don't see Wayne getting intimidated. Hope SP don't rely on that. If so they're beat.

I like this! People going to know who they went against after playing us!! NO doubt about it!

we do have a couple playmakers on defense and offense. last week at gville our d line and o line showed up to play ball. they absoultly dominated the game. and gville was a very good team. therefore this show me how dedicated these kids are to prove a point. yes every team has a fast player or t. its hard to find a team that doesnt have a fast player but this is where our stamina shows. it is very very hard to wear these boys down. overall i think sp has more speed all around than any team we have played. an we have played some talented teams. wc made it to cookville for a reason but are they what everyone says they are? i've heard all year about teams we had played this year, about how fast they are, how big they are, how much they want this game. im not putting wc down but i just dont see them running all over us. passing may be different just depends on how the kids use thier minds. i think sp wins by 18 because of how they always show up in the 2nd half no matter what. but only time will tell.

SP line play on both sides was as good as i've seen it,after the first drive last week after we made adjustment's. Seriously GV line was probaly the toughest we've seen all year but like you said we whipped them bad so if WC think's they can line up and run at us,more power to you bc I don't think you can. Also us getting healthier sure helps.. If most teams would have done without 6-8 top guys for most of the year they would have folded there tent along time ago and been playing BB!!

Lol Zone isn't my boy but he probably backs more SP posters than he needs too! As far as ur idiotic post about nothing....No little buddy u like to bark but you have no bite and u don't make me mad...Ur more like flicking a bug or brushing lent off my shoulder....You obviously didn't get to read my post regarding loud mans post about getting my autograph...:roflol:

U have to understand I love my fan club but your going to have to wait a bit longer...

I suggest you get to talking about SP or you will be in the hole not me! :thumb:

Lol keep barking

cut and paste. hyprcrisy laden. no, i just laugh when you get in a hissy fit. :roflolk:

let's talk about the game, traintracks, do you still believe sp doesn't have enough heart? whats your score prediction? drop the facade and put it on the line, one time baby. :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278