Milan VS CAK

Slim88

don't know if milan will be back or not. don't matter, can't compete with the OZ's and privates. that's for sure. just know alcoa won't be back next year because your OZ's can't compete with your down the road privates CAK. :thumb:

Blows me away, Milan fans wasnt saying they couldnt compete before this game. I have allways found the ones that can come up with all these excuses why they cant win are usually losers.

:roflol::roflol:

Have fun with this one GVK.... :roflol:

The hand is on the other foot now.

(even though Milan is open zone too...)

naw, i'd rather hear it from you baby boy. and milan is not OZ AND I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TAMPERED DOCUMENTS YOU PRODUCE!

but on a serious note folks. i don't think anybody in the state could have beat CAK tonite. they were just an amazing bought and paid for football team. :twisted:

come on little dude's let's get this firecracker poppin!

Blows me away, Milan fans wasnt saying they couldnt compete before this game. I have allways found the ones that can come up with all these excuses why they cant win are usually losers.

never predicted a score or winner in any of my post's. did say i was worried about cak's passing game and the fact they beat alcoa twice. pretty bold statement when an ELF PUNK calls somene a loser for being honest. GROW UP GIRLIE GIRL! :roflol:

signing off for tonite boy's and girls. will be back in the morning to respond to your attemts to one up THE GREAT ONE, "THEDAWG44"! :wub:

If you have to tell people you are great, You probably are not very good.

Milan is 0 for life against the F5 and now you can't beat a little private like CAK.

Maybe you should run out your OZ players and drop down in classification?

Bulldoggrl03 should be along soon...

First off...congrats to CAK for your first state title game and victory! If my Dawgs have to tote the silver back to the west, I'm more than proud that your team gets to make their first trip back up the mountain with the Gold! I pulled for y'all many times against Alcoa because of families ties at CAK. So congratulations Warriors.

With that being said...this is NOT the team I have watched the past few weeks...but it's the team that showed up today. Unfortunately, I think the loss today was a complete and utter coaching failure! I'm beside myself as to why we wait until the fricken state championship game to try to be a passing offense! Blows my mind...

I know the haterz are gonna hate...but the way I look at it...y'all didn't even get a door prize for your efforts! So I'll gladly tote my silver ball back to the west...and proudly decorate my purple and white tree with silver balls!

As far as private vs open zone vs public...doesn't really matter because Milan is gonna play whoever, whenever and give it their all! Tradition NEVER Graduates...and something Alcoa...CAK...not even Maryville can say is that they have the tradition of Milan! 29 consecutive years of being in the Tennessee state playoffs....after next year we'll make that 30! So until next year...BullDawgGirl03 out! GO DAWGS!!!

Congrats to CAK on your season and state title. Amazing offense, as good as QB is

his receivers are just as awesome. They made some great catches today. Don’t think

anyone from the west brackets could have won against you today. Milan deserves the Silver Ball, you had a good season as well.

Football Dad, hope your son is OK and have really enjoyed your posts. Classy guy.

First off...congrats to CAK for your first state title game and victory! If my Dawgs have to tote the silver back to the west, I'm more than proud that your team gets to make their first trip back up the mountain with the Gold! I pulled for y'all many times against Alcoa because of families ties at CAK. So congratulations Warriors.

With that being said...this is NOT the team I have watched the past few weeks...but it's the team that showed up today. Unfortunately, I think the loss today was a complete and utter coaching failure! I'm beside myself as to why we wait until the fricken state championship game to try to be a passing offense! Blows my mind...

I know the haterz are gonna hate...but the way I look at it...y'all didn't even get a door prize for your efforts! So I'll gladly tote my silver ball back to the west...and proudly decorate my purple and white tree with silver balls!

As far as private vs open zone vs public...doesn't really matter because Milan is gonna play whoever, whenever and give it their all! Tradition NEVER Graduates...and something Alcoa...CAK...not even Maryville can say is that they have the tradition of Milan! 29 consecutive years of being in the Tennessee state playoffs....after next year we'll make that 30! So until next year...BullDawgGirl03 out! GO DAWGS!!!

Ill take the 26 Gold balls those 3 teams hold over a yearly playoff streak ANY day. Playoffs dont mean crap if you dont win it all.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

[/HermEdwards]