FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

FCS has given up 40 points total in their 4 playoff games so far (2 games were against the #1 and #2 teams in 2A) and you think that Dresden puts 30 on the board?

You must be talking about seeding, because Dresden has been ranked 2nd. Grace Cristain is 1 and has been all year. Go to Friendship Christian unapproved website check for yourself. Both teams have beat 4 teams in top 12. As far as putting 30 it does not matter, as long as we win.

You must be talking about seeding, because Dresden has been ranked 2nd. Grace Cristain is 1 and has been all year. Go to Friendship Christian unapproved website check for yourself. Both teams have beat 4 teams in top 12. As far as putting 30 it does not matter, as long as we win.

Okay Select55 here is the AP Poll after Week 10 games:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/oct/31/tennessee-ap-fb-poll-oct-31/?partner=RSS

First off, Congrats to both teams on making the state championship. I know absolutely nothing about Dresden, so how is y'alls line, and how are your skill position players? Also, do you have a good cornerback? We could have thrown touchdowns to D.P. all night if we wanted. I honestly don't expect us to throw the ball much during this game. Our offense isn't hard to figure out, we're gonna be running the ball inside the tackles most of the time. Honestly I think the only reason we run outside is to keep a defense honest. This game will come down to which line is better, and as I have thought all year, the line is the strong point of our team this year. I will not make a score prediction because I know nothing about Dresden.

Generally the best way to describe Dresden is tenatious and determined. They are also well coached. The Lions have overcome huge odds to make it to Cookville but I figured all along after they beat us they would do just that. They will throw the rock and seem to do it at the perfect time. Since I'm pulling for the Lions I won't go into detail on that but they have been able to do that this season with success. At this point in the season being one dimensional is a huge handycap. Dresden will also bring a good defense to the show. The Lions may not be the biggest or fastest ya'll have seen but they will be on you like white on rice!!!!

There is no way I will call a score or winner in this one but FC better come ready to play their A game.

And no, I'm not from Dresden but pulling for them!!

At least the "classless redneck hog farming" kids know what it's like to struggle to achieve a goal. There's no silver spoons here. Always makes it so much sweeter when you go out as an underdog and shock the world through determination and perseverance. Nothing carries you quite as far as a little grit and a little passion. Hats off to the coaching staff for inspiring our guys all season long when everyone had us written off. DLU!! Let those boys from East Tennessee know that we don't lay down for anybody. We may be small but we're salty and love to play hard football. Lion Pride all day. Come get some FCS.

Generally the best way to describe Dresden is tenatious and determined. They are also well coached. The Lions have overcome huge odds to make it to Cookville but I figured all along after they beat us they would do just that. They will throw the rock and seem to do it at the perfect time. Since I'm pulling for the Lions I won't go into detail on that but they have been able to do that this season with success. At this point in the season being one dimensional is a huge handycap. Dresden will also bring a good defense to the show. The Lions may not be the biggest or fastest ya'll have seen but they will be on you like white on rice!!!!

There is no way I will call a score or winner in this one but FC better come ready to play their A game.

And no, I'm not from Dresden but pulling for them!!

Dang, Fcs only passed 5 times against OS. I guess that makes us pretty much one dimensional and in trouble this late in the season.

Edited by inthagap

At least the "classless redneck hog farming" kids know what it's like to struggle to achieve a goal. There's no silver spoons here. Always makes it so much sweeter when you go out as an underdog and shock the world through determination and perseverance. Nothing carries you quite as far as a little grit and a little passion. Hats off to the coaching staff for inspiring our guys all season long when everyone had us written off. DLU!! Let those boys from East Tennessee know that we don't lay down for anybody. We may be small but we're salty and love to play hard football. Lion Pride all day. Come get some FCS.

Im sure if you win this game , the world will be shocked. What a joke . just like your posts.

current not from week 10

Tennessee Division 2A Rankings

# School Rating Record

1 Grace Christian (Knoxville, TN) 40.4 10-0

2 Dresden (TN) 26 12-2

3 Friendship Christian (Lebanon, TN) 23 11-3

4 Trousdale County (Hartsville, TN) 22.4 9-2

5 Humboldt (TN) 19.6 9-2

6 Boyd-Buchanan (Chattanooga, TN) 16.5 10-2

7 Adamsville (TN) 13.6 11-2

8 McKenzie (TN) 9.3 6-5

9 Rockwood (TN) 6.8 7-5

10 Oliver Springs (TN) 6.3 9-5

11 Westwood (Memphis, TN) 5.9 7-5

Edited by dtownfan364

You are aware that FCS is located in Lebanon, which is in Middle Tennessee, unless you are referring to any location east of Dresden as East Tennessee.

current not from week 10

Tennessee Division 2A Rankings

# School Rating Record

1 Grace Christian (Knoxville, TN) 40.4 10-0

2 Dresden (TN) 26 12-2

3 Friendship Christian (Lebanon, TN) 23 11-3

4 Trousdale County (Hartsville, TN) 22.4 9-2

5 Humboldt (TN) 19.6 9-2

6 Boyd-Buchanan (Chattanooga, TN) 16.5 10-2

7 Adamsville (TN) 13.6 11-2

8 McKenzie (TN) 9.3 6-5

9 Rockwood (TN) 6.8 7-5

10 Oliver Springs (TN) 6.3 9-5

11 Westwood (Memphis, TN) 5.9 7-5

ride that pole to bernard childress's office and see what it get's you. roflolk.gif