FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

UC state champs a couple of years ago. UC was out opponent this year. UC is also home to a dresden coach. Connection made. Now go have your nanny powder your butt and go to bed.

UC state champs, UC played Dresden this year, a former Dresden coach lives in UC, that's your connection?

It took you four hours to dig up those three facts to try to solve the puzzle? I'm 48 years old man, I don't have a nanny. This is a football game, don't try to make it in to some sort of socio-economic deal.

Neither program has anything to be ashamed about making this championship game. Regardless what happened in the BB game,FCS is our next opponent.Dresden had a tough schedule to make it to the final game as well as FCS.Dresden had to beat 2 number one seeds and a second seed just to get here.I have total faith in players and coaching staff to be prepared for Saturday's game.We faithful supporters need to be ready for the game of our lives and give these boys the support they deserve and need for this game.We don't want to turn this historic event into a trash talking party and ruin the preparation time for this game by getting into a war of words with people whose teams have been put out of playoffs and are just jealous that we here at this little school in weakley co. have done something they only wish they could.I hope this is an injury free game for both teams and win or lose for both sides lets be respectful to these boys that have represented thier schools with sweat,blood and tears.I am proud of you Lions for giving me a chance to go to a championship ballgame to watch my alma mater have a chance to bring home a gold ball. Go Lions!!!

Neither program has anything to be ashamed about making this championship game. Regardless what happened in the BB game,FCS is our next opponent.Dresden had a tough schedule to make it to the final game as well as FCS.Dresden had to beat 2 number one seeds and a second seed just to get here.I have total faith in players and coaching staff to be prepared for Saturday's game.We faithful supporters need to be ready for the game of our lives and give these boys the support they deserve and need for this game.We don't want to turn this historic event into a trash talking party and ruin the preparation time for this game by getting into a war of words with people whose teams have been put out of playoffs and are just jealous that we here at this little school in weakley co. have done something they only wish they could.I hope this is an injury free game for both teams and win or lose for both sides lets be respectful to these boys that have represented thier schools with sweat,blood and tears.I am proud of you Lions for giving me a chance to go to a championship ballgame to watch my alma mater have a chance to bring home a gold ball. Go Lions!!!

Nice post dad, I'm not jealous of either school, I just like high school football, looking forward to the game.

It will be so unreal to cheer Dresden on in a championship ball game. Always dreamt of this day but did not realize it would actually become reality especially with so many tough teams in the area to get past but these boys are special. Watching them this summer we all talked about how tough it would be seeing that so many good kids had just graduated but this group has been amazing and I am glad I haven't missed a minute of it. They work so hard and they deserve this honor to play for a state championship.

Edited by jayness

I'm sure the players, coaches are very well schooled in what each other are capable of doing. Just asking from a coacht poster point of view.

We mix it up a lot between run and pass. The offense really struggled at the beginning of the season but have since perfected the scheme. It has really been amazing to watch. A lot of our runs and passes look the same with midlines and play action.

I am a proud FCS alumnus. I went there from kindergarten through the 12th grade, and it was an excellent environment and a wonderful experience. I got on this website to see what everyone was saying about our boys going to the state championship, and was disappointed to see that this is what the website is about. Grown men talking trash about kids. Be proud, both teams, of how far they have come, and know that each team has parents supporting them and believing in them. Not all kids who go to that school have wealthy families. Many of them are making sacrifices to send their children there. The whole “rich kid†insult is old, overused, and quite frankly, an excuse.

Let’s go Commanders!

people usually talk football on here, somebody must have gas. I am not from Dresden but I am for them. If you are from Weakley County and you are not for Dresden, you need to grow up and get over WEEK ZERO......you've had your chances let Dresden have theirs! Tone it down and let the boys settle this on Sat.

Dang, Fcs only passed 5 times against OS. I guess that makes us pretty much one dimensional and in trouble this late in the season.

OK, DON'T disrespect the duckman! He was not showing any disrespect towards FCS. Go back and look at any of his zillions of posts and he only talks strategy and encouragement to his team or to any local in the playoffs.

You are aware that FCS is located in Lebanon, which is in Middle Tennessee, unless you are referring to any location east of Dresden as East Tennessee.

I didn't know that yall are from Lebanon, I haven't had time to do a search yet so thanks for that info. Dresden has to travel about 220 miles, hopefully it will be a happy trip back to Dresden after the game.

The benchmark of all future posts on this thread, I hope. If you want to talk garbage and other stupid stuff start a new thread or go to topix or whatever...however there will be a coke cup football game just past the endzone on the north end if you want to take it up on Sat.

I didn't know that yall are from Lebanon, I haven't had time to do a search yet so thanks for that info. Dresden has to travel about 220 miles, hopefully it will be a happy trip back to Dresden after the game.

I feel like it could be. Our success in this game will depend on how well we can control the line. Their running back is also pretty quick through the hole. We have a great secondary and I haven't seen to many different pass plays they run but it won't matter if we can't stop their run game.

Think we have gotten off track because neither school knows anything about each other. I'm sure our fans aren't going to throw any comments about the private school at them that they haven't heard before. Then you throw in the haters that don't have kids in either school talking a bunch of bull.

Both teams are here for a reason and both schools fans equally, want their team to win. Someone posted earlier that FCS lines up and shows you what they are going to do and after watching film on them, it's exactly what they do. Dresden has been very good at stopping the run in games past but Sat is a new day. FCS defense looks really strong and might be the best we've faced all year. This game will be like any other, the team with the most turnovers will probably lose the game. I really don't see a blow out for either team unless turnovers make it that way. I belive Dresden will pull off the victory but they better keep playing the way they have been the last four weeks.

Go Lions DLU :hungry::hungry: