FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

379520_2556305220954_1053669364_2847900_89293976_n.jpg

With everything that these guys have going on, they still manage to support our boys all the way from Iraq. God Bless all of our troops over seas and Go LIONS! Without them, we wouldn't be able to be playing or trash talking each other at all.

I'm with you. Send them our support and thanks! Any thing they want in Lebanon, just look me up.

This thread has reached a ridiculous level of stupidity. I am very proud of Dresden, and the hard work the coaches and players have put in to get this far is tremendous. I can't make any comments about FCS being a private school because honestly, if I lived in the area, I would make sacrifices to send my children to a good school as well, it is what it is. Lastly, to the people saying that Dresden is a community full of trash, I feel sorry for you because you must not have met many people from here, and as far as coach Hewett goes, I played under him since peewee and graduated with his son. They lived just down the road from me and I visited them a lot. I think he is nothing short of a great man. He cares very much about the game of football and the kids that he coaches. I hope the build a ten story bronze statue of him right in front of the school and that all of you who don't know him but love speaking negatively about him have to drive by and see his giant smiling bronze face everyday.

Nobody east of the river has talked bad about your program or coach. Seems you have made someone mad over that way. They always hate you when you are winning. Just ask SP, Alcoa, Trousdale, Greenville, Milan, or Rivetdale. You must be doing well to get some lower class trash talk.

yeah some of the other area schools fans love to bash us and say we play dirty but a lot more say good things than bad. It's funny how they just joined like yesterday just to get on here and talk bad about high school kids. Anyways those are all tough teams my dad lives in the Riverdale area and they are good every year and that is a tough district they play in. I have nothing but respect for FCS and wish them good luck. I just hope Dresden wins. lol

yeah some of the other area schools fans love to bash us and say we play dirty but a lot more say good things than bad. It's funny how they just joined like yesterday just to get on here and talk bad about high school kids. Anyways those are all tough teams my dad lives in the Riverdale area and they are good every year and that is a tough district they play in. I have nothing but respect for FCS and wish them good luck. I just hope Dresden wins. lol

Our asst. Softball coach played at Riverdale, great tradition in that program also. Look forward to a great, hard hitting game.

This thread has reached a ridiculous level of stupidity. I am very proud of Dresden, and the hard work the coaches and players have put in to get this far is tremendous. I can't make any comments about FCS being a private school because honestly, if I lived in the area, I would make sacrifices to send my children to a good school as well, it is what it is. Lastly, to the people saying that Dresden is a community full of trash, I feel sorry for you because you must not have met many people from here, and as far as coach Hewett goes, I played under him since peewee and graduated with his son. They lived just down the road from me and I visited them a lot. I think he is nothing short of a great man. He cares very much about the game of football and the kids that he coaches. I hope the build a ten story bronze statue of him right in front of the school and that all of you who don't know him but love speaking negatively about him have to drive by and see his giant smiling bronze face everyday.

He cares more for these kids than himself! Dresden is lucky to have him.