FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

If you are from fcs you have 3 wins. Refs have 1.

I am from FCS, hence "CommanderMan" and thats still not a 3-1 record. It is still 4 wins to 0 losses which I'm pretty sure comes out to a 4-0 record. Either way, we have made it to the state championship and have to play Dresden. Both teams have had a great season by just making it to the championship and I want to tell both teams congrats on making it there. Is there any film on Dresden on the internet? Preferably the last few games.

I am from FCS, hence "CommanderMan" and thats still not a 3-1 record. It is still 4 wins to 0 losses which I'm pretty sure comes out to a 4-0 record. Either way, we have made it to the state championship and have to play Dresden. Both teams have had a great season by just making it to the championship and I want to tell both teams congrats on making it there. Is there any film on Dresden on the internet? Preferably the last few games.

Good luck FCS, bring the gold ball back to 4A.

The only film I know of is on Utube and it's a McKenzie highlight when they beat us earlier in the year. It's not our finest hour. Your coaches should have our last game or two on film.

I agreee with you both teams have had a great season and by most accounts neither team would have been picked to be where they are at right now. Hope both teams have a good and safe game. I'm sure it will be worth the price of admission.