FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Your right ysoangry,I have watched them on film and they look really good.I think going to all of our games this year and watching the boys play,I haven't realized how much better they have gotten.Its like my youngest son,when people that haven't seen him in awhile say how much he has grown and I don't realize it as much because I am around him all the time.But watching some of our earlier games compared to the last few weeks is unbelievable.Parents of players you should also be commended for all the sacrifices you have made to get the boys to practices and all the activities you have missed or postponed to make sure the kids were on time and at practice to be able to be in the position we are in.All I do is go to games and enjoy the benefits of all the hard work the players,coaches, and parents have put in to allow me to be on this site in week 15 still bragging on my alma mater.Thanks to all the ones that have made this dream season possible.Go Lions!!

Your right ysoangry,I have watched them on film and they look really good.I think going to all of our games this year and watching the boys play,I haven't realized how much better they have gotten.Its like my youngest son,when people that haven't seen him in awhile say how much he has grown and I don't realize it as much because I am around him all the time.But watching some of our earlier games compared to the last few weeks is unbelievable.Parents of players you should also be commended for all the sacrifices you have made to get the boys to practices and all the activities you have missed or postponed to make sure the kids were on time and at practice to be able to be in the position we are in.All I do is go to games and enjoy the benefits of all the hard work the players,coaches, and parents have put in to allow me to be on this site in week 15 still bragging on my alma mater.Thanks to all the ones that have made this dream season possible.Go Lions!!

Hey dad, is the school or town gonna do anything for the boys this week, like community wide pep rally or something?

Digger 85,I guess you will be going up to the big game. Are you going Friday or Saturday? Kinda nice going to watch our own team in these playoffs than somebody elses.

Possibly Friday don't know for sure, but I will be there. You are exactly right it will be nice to watch OUR team play for once.Just got to decide now on how many packs, or should I say cartons to bring LOL.....You know what I'm talking about....

Well shoot far guess ima going to have to dis put my 2 cents in dis ole topic. Just got dun slopin mine ole hogs and boy are dem pigs nasty wit all did here rain. Now da way ole Possum sees did here game dis comin satterty is we have usin two underdogs dat was not pose to be here. Pose to be dem creekbank rugrats and i think it was adamsville not real sure bout dat pick. But we have d's peoples on dis thread dat makes all d"s wisecracks bout both teams and dont know nuttin bout em.

da way ole possum sees dis game is a closin coming down to da 4th qtr and who don't turn dat ole pigskin over late in dis game. Good luck to both teams and if dis rain stops long enuff for me to get my ole truck runnin ole possum will be dar to holler for dat green team from POSSUMTOWM......... Wez gonna bring dat gold ball back home wit us finally!

Go get'em Dresden! West Tn is pulling for you!

Thanks Pantherfan. :thumb: I can guarantee you that the Lions will give it their all for a full 4 qtr. just like they've done in every other playoff game this season. I honestly don't know alot about FCS but if the Lions play like they have in the last 4 games, I see a gold ball coming to Dresden. GO LIONS!!! DLU!