Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Looking forward to arriving early before the Maryville game to watch Greenville vs Maplewood. Wishing for an injury free game. :thumb:

Would like to see Greeneville bring the gold ball home to East Tn.

good luck to the rebels as well as they seek their FIRST state championship ( in the second decade of the 2000's...lol)

i was surprised Patton didnt get the Mr. Football award Monday. Im sure he is fine with that as long as yall get what, your 50th state title this millenium...lol...best of luck to you guys. I plan on staying for that first quarter of your game as well.....GO EAST TENN

Does anyone know if they are going to broadcast the games on public television again ths year? I will be flying in from Canada late Thursday night and probably won't be able to make Cookeville but I definitely want to see the games.

Thanks

GO GET IT G'VILLE KEEP IT IN THE EAST!!!

My cable box shows its on PBS again.

Just to get things straight... I'm pretty sure the thread says Maplewood vs Greeneville... not Grenneville vs County fans who argue cause they wish they could rout for the Devils... i mean seriously get off our jocks people... we know we talk trash but what else is there to do when ya'll come on here running that hog jaw of yours... We are the best and it obviously shows on fridays.. So go post on GCFootball for 2012 cause there isnt anything left to talk about in the county!!!

As for this Saturday... i saw it will be close for the first 5 minutes... We should let all maplewood fans that you dont run on this defense.. it just doesnt happen. Vanlier is good but not good enough to run on this defense.. The SHARKS will def. be ready to eat those Kitty Cats up!!!

Well BillyBobby your boy Woodlawn Falcons has infiltrated the GCFootball topic that was just for County fans so I guess that means County fans can keep posting on here.

Go Panthers!

Just to get things straight... I'm pretty sure the thread says Maplewood vs Greeneville... not Grenneville vs County fans who argue cause they wish they could rout for the Devils... i mean seriously get off our jocks people... we know we talk trash but what else is there to do when ya'll come on here running that hog jaw of yours... We are the best and it obviously shows on fridays.. So go post on GCFootball for 2012 cause there isnt anything left to talk about in the county!!!

As for this Saturday... i saw it will be close for the first 5 minutes... We should let all maplewood fans that you dont run on this defense.. it just doesnt happen. Vanlier is good but not good enough to run on this defense.. The SHARKS will def. be ready to eat those Kitty Cats up!!!

Somebody get that dang Falcon off of my county forum! I can't rout (Is that a word?) for my county teams to win their milkcans with him on there running his beak!

Your Devils? I thought you went to WG

Very Good!

Yes I did as I have posted and thanks for asking.

Worse four years of my life I do Believe.

Loyalty to a program I didn't enjoy playing for which went from an era coached by a guy called "soapy", I couldn't believe they named a field for, to years of consistent losing seasons which absolutely no one seemed to give a crap about, is hard to maintain. I didn't actually.

I, as have many West Greene alum, have latched on to a program with meaning.

Sorry if it hurts but that's just the way it is.

Next Greeneville game they need to ask how many former west greeners are hard core Greeneville Fans.

You'd be surprised.

Sorry you feel like that! My 4 years at WG was the best times of my life! I love this community and I will never turn my back on WG!! Some of these people are jumping on the Bandwagon and forgetting where they came from. It really hurts when people you went to school with wear Greeneville stuff at the WG game!! Let's see how many true fans you guys have when Greeneville has a bad year!

Sorry you feel like that! My 4 years at WG was the best times of my life! I love this community and I will never turn my back on WG!! Some of these people are jumping on the Bandwagon and forgetting where they came from. It really hurts when people you went to school with wear Greeneville stuff at the WG game!! Let's see how many true fans you guys have when Greeneville has a bad year!

Trust me, I have been a loyal Greeneville fan for many years and will continue to be even when it's not so good. Not a hater, just not in love.

Grew up in the Greeneville city system until 7th grade when my dad moved us way out west and that's where I ended up.

Glad that place was such a wonderland when you was there. L.B. must have really improved it.

Have a few good memories but mostly just wanted to get it done and move on.

Still want to see them keep that Milk can but at the same time Love it when they get their butt spanked by Greeneville and I'll tell you why.

After it happens there is so much whining about why Greeneville isin the conference and why W.G. should even have to play them, It's so not fair!!!

I love the short term memory loss everyone has from the week before when they walk stomp and whoop up all over little North Greene with no mercy and that "we are so freaking bad" attitude!

I feel the same when they spank C.D.