Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Omens ??? ...what happened to Powell?? Good job Henry County!!! ....East Tn ... - 2 gold ballS ... + 2 silver ...congrats to CAK ... Greeneville .. here we come ... lol ...coach b says he has few new wrinkles for maplewood on offense and defense ... yeah ..thats more like it ...because doing what got you here is not going to work with us ...and its ok to be nervous ...i undersatand ...not wanting it to show around your players ..but i see it ....Panthers ready to play ball!!! hungry.gif

Almost showtime baby!!! blackcap.jpg MHS !

VS

GHS DEVIFA.jpg umm ...now would be a good time to run for the hills !!!

This is your omen ... post 1666 says ...Good luck to both teams play hard be safe have fun ....i have a long day ahead ...see some of you at the game ...its been a fun week .... back and forth smack ..even the greeneville vs county ...was a sight ...it really runs deep!!! ... but now its time to get to business ..we are not done yet ...this will be my last post until i get home from cookville tomorrow and my panthers holding that gold ball!! ..cant wait!!

Edited by boski

Omens ??? ...what happened to Powell?? Good job Henry County!!! ....East Tn ... - 2 gold ballS ... + 2 silver ...congrats to CAK ... Greeneville .. here we come ... lol ...coach b says he has few new wrinkles for maplewood on offense and defense ... yeah ..thats more like it ...because doing what got you here is not going to work with us ...and its ok to be nervous ...i undersatand ...not wanting it to show around your players ..but i see it ....Panthers ready to play ball!!! hungry.gif

Surely you cant see anything coach B is feeling with your head rammed that far up your behind can you? Or are you seeing it past your tonsils with your mouth wide open as it usually is!

Saw a great performance by white of cak and a sad one from the powell kid...felt awful for that young man...coach ballard amd company will hopefully help him finisg his hs career om a winning note next week......almost time now...time to rest my old bones on this super comfy motel6 bed(not). .....see u tomorrow greene devil fans.