Maplewood Panthers versus Greeneville Greene Devils

midtnmale

Congratulations Greene Devils!! What a way to finish another great year of Greene Devils football. I am looking forward to next year. I am very proud to call myself a Devil Alumni. GO BIG GREENE!!

I'll second this.However,what the Devils have done is more then just for us former players,alumni and Greeneville fans.They have brought pride to an entire part of the state that has been lacking for decades.Thanks guys!! A very nice early Christmas present for myself and many thousands of football fans

I'll second this.However,what the Devils have done is more then just for us former players,alumni and Greeneville fans.They have brought pride to an entire part of the state that has been lacking for decades.Thanks guys!! A very nice early Christmas present for myself and many thousands of football fans

couldn't have said it better batman. fantastic post sir. I will say this on behalf of my personal experience with the team, coaches, staff at ghs, fans and any and everyone involved....the most memorable year of football I have had my entire life and that includes 98 national title...and to share in the culmination of the experience last night with my brother is a moment only he and I can personally appreciate. thanks GHS

got all the seniors on vid today after the parade. video will be up late tonight if i can stay awake after the cardinals/cowboys game. gona take me a while to edit it all...i have 137 video clips from the weekend...hard to choose which ones to use...thanks youtube for the time limit...LOL

Just give it to us in episodes

Wow, what a season. I am hoping this is my last post as I begin to switch into basketball and wrestling gear. I should switch gears since I actually have children in devil uniforms in those venues.

I just have a few things to say. State Championships are rarely won with the efforts of one individual person. I celebrated last season and thought that making it back would be hard pressed. I would love to see last year's team play this year's team because those teams are so different. I have reflected on the last three years and feel as though this run is something we may never see again. We have 22 starters (not seniors) that contributed and that gold ball will be in OUR and their trophy case as long as most of us are alive. I have coached many sports at many levels and have never had a team of one. So, don't congratulate one, congratulate them all. Don't put one above others, put all above one. Gold Ball goes to the GHS Devils. I may upset someone in saying this but here was my picks for awards. Offensive MVP = O line who opened up holes, and receivers who blocked, and anyone else who had a part. Defensive MVP = the D-line for stopping opponents O-line and pushing the runner a certain direction, putting pressure on the QB, or intercepting a pass. These things take hard work from good kids and great coaching to push them. I can't say enough about this team who continued to push each and every week. Many times they proved me wrong as they went above and beyond what was expected. I am a former Devil, but I never played football. This award is theirs to enjoy on the short term and all Devil fans and alumni to enjoy FOREVER! No one can ever take it away! GO DEVILS-----ALL IN!

couldn't have said it better batman. fantastic post sir. I will say this on behalf of my personal experience with the team, coaches, staff at ghs, fans and any and everyone involved....the most memorable year of football I have had my entire life and that includes 98 national title...and to share in the culmination of the experience last night with my brother is a moment only he and I can personally appreciate. thanks GHS

Congrats BVDevil on another championship 2 out of 3 years a gold ball ... from a Fulton fan we have alot of work to do to get back to being more competitive with you guys .. hopefully our guys will realize the importance of training and getting serious about it ... if not then we will still not be able to match the physicality of play you guys bring. But here's to hoping we get another shot in 2012.