GCFootball for 2012

SpreadAttack

So now, how many players from the county will want to come play for a team that is in contention for something other than a milk can? Think what dalton and Julius are thinking. 2 rings or a county championship?

They are probably "thinking" that they have had a great high school career that they can be proud of and tell their kids and grandkids about one day.

Dalton is probably "thinking" that he received the 1st ever nomination for Mr. Football in Greene County history.

They are probably "thinking" about the friendships they kept and made while at their "poor lil" county school, friendships they will cherish forever.

Dalton is probably "thinking" about how he had the longest run and most rushing yards vs. The Sharks than any other RB did this year(even though greeneville fans in here said he wouldn't get 50 on The Sharks).

I hope I answered your question, if not let me know and I will try to be more clear for you!

Edited by gcfball

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between getting the best talent you can have (as county fans say "recruiting") by showing them what they have if they come to greeneville, and illegaly paying or giving benefits to a player. Every coach who has ever coached has surely tried to get the best talent possible correct?

Talking to an athlete outside of your zone is against TSSAA recruiting rules, so there is something wrong with "showing them what they have if they come to greeneville."

Oh so that is why he said, "I wonder what Juice and Boles are thinking." Yeah that makes sense, thanks for clearing that one up.

Somebody is grouchy,how bout we all be sensitive and talk about everything BUT football??? LoL

You and gcf should go take some target practice or sumthin and get rid of that hostility.

Is Coach Case gona play the field again this off-season?

Talking to an athlete outside of your zone is against TSSAA recruiting rules, so there is something wrong with "showing them what they have if they come to greeneville."

If talking to an athlete outside your zone is against recruiting rules then every top tier coach in the state is in deep trouble after this weekend. I'm sure every coach in cookeville talked with athletes outside their zone. Il

Somebody is grouchy,how bout we all be sensitive and talk about everything BUT football??? LoL

You and gcf should go take some target practice or sumthin and get rid of that hostility.

No hostility for me to get rid of, I just answered someone's question.

As far as your question about Coach Case, yeah he probably will if something attractive opens up.

It has happened almost every year he has been at WG so I would assume so, I doubt openly though.

If talking to an athlete outside your zone is against recruiting rules then every top tier coach in the state is in deep trouble after this weekend. I'm sure every coach in cookeville talked with athletes outside their zone. Il

I know coaches do it, but it is against TSSAA rules to talk to a student outside your zone, about athletics. Come on barb, you know this.