Class 3A Preseason 2012 Top 10

howdoitknow

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be a West TN paper. We do alot of practice writing, thats why were not very good at football!! LOL :flower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BPM..Its not a West Tn paper ..read like a soccer match to me..and 'safety' on left top ..possibbile its not a newspaper from anywhere in the USA..

1. (tie) CPA/ CAK

2. Alcoa

3. Milan

4. Smith Cty

5. Fairview

6. Elizabethton

7. Pearl Cohn

8. Cheat. Cty

9. A-E

As a CPA parent, I would like this to be true, but I don't think you can put CPA tied with CAK and ahead of Alcoa and Milan. Also, Pearl-Cohn is going to be loaded this year and they proved that they can handle teams like Smith County in the past few years. I would put PC up to at least 4 (maybe a tie with CPA).

Just my two cents.

I wish CPA well, but I don't think they are better than Alcoa or Milan. It was a very close game last year in the playoffs with Milan, but when Wharton got injured, they couldn't do anything. Without him I think they have a hard time matching up with CAK, Alcoa, Milan and maybe even Fairview if Wharton lands there.

BPM. I agree. I don't think you can rank CPA higher than CAK, Alcoa or Milan at this point. (except Mitchell the QB went down not Wharton -- Wharton did return a 85-90 yard fumble recovery in the first half for a TD in the Milan game). CPA defense did a pretty good job and most of the defense is returning this year.

I enjoyed your posts during the playoffs last year and would love to host you guys this year. <_<

As a CPA parent, I would like this to be true, but I don't think you can put CPA tied with CAK and ahead of Alcoa and Milan. Also, Pearl-Cohn is going to be loaded this year and they proved that they can handle teams like Smith County in the past few years. I would put PC up to at least 4 (maybe a tie with CPA).

Just my two cents.

+1 :thumb:

Just my two cents.

Plus I think Smith county is overrated I would put PC and CPA ahead of Smith County

BPM. I agree. I don't think you can rank CPA higher than CAK, Alcoa or Milan at this point. (except Mitchell the QB went down not Wharton -- Wharton did return a 85-90 yard fumble recovery in the first half for a TD in the Milan game). CPA defense did a pretty good job and most of the defense is returning this year.

I enjoyed your posts during the playoffs last year and would love to host you guys this year. <_<

Your right, I was completely mistaken about Wharton as someone pointed this out to me in another thread. That was the first time that I had seen CPA play and it was difficult to keep up with Wharton as he was used in so many different positions and situations. I was very impressed with CPA as a whole. I know losing Wharton will hurt, but you guys still have a very good team.

Thank you for the comments on my prior posts. I would personally be nervous about meeting up with you guys after the nail biter we had last year. But if we do it will probably be because we are in the semi's of the playoffs again and that wouldn't be too bad. Best of luck to you guys this year. If we do meet up again this year, give me a shout-out the week of the game. :thumb: