Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

what about a fullback? any ideas who?

RBs next year should be Kelly and Bevis. If you had to call one a fullback than it's gonna be Kelly. Tony Van Etten will add another threat to the backfield. The two guys that are gonna anchor this line will be Bratcher and Hatchett. They got the most experience this year and will have to be team leaders on the line cause that's where it all starts! I wouldn't be suprised to see B. Lowe get moved to OLB. I hope these boys are ready to work and maybe this success will bring out some more athletes cause we all know that some of the better athletes never even play and you see them walking the halls thinking....dang I wish they would play.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBs next year should be Kelly and Bevis. If you had to call one a fullback than it's gonna be Kelly. Tony Van Etten will add another threat to the backfield. The two guys that are gonna anchor this line will be Bratcher and Hatchett. They got the most experience this year and will have to be team leaders on the line cause that's where it all starts! I wouldn't be suprised to see B. Lowe get moved to OLB. I hope these boys are ready to work and maybe this success will bring out some more athletes cause we all know that some of the better athletes never even play and you see them walking the halls thinking....dang I wish they would play.

I heard that. always some athletes not playing. i asked some of the guys this yr about getting some more players out for next season and they told me in Wayne County you either live for football or you don't. i thought that was a great answer. even though sometimes you have athletes who don't play maybe they don't for a reason. you know as well as i that your heart has to be in football. i rather have a young man who is full of heart and lacking some in ability as one who is full of ability and no heart. but like i read in another post winning the state will encourage other kids. hope so!! GO WILDCATS!!!

I heard that. always some athletes not playing. i asked some of the guys this yr about getting some more players out for next season and they told me in Wayne County you either live for football or you don't. i thought that was a great answer. even though sometimes you have athletes who don't play maybe they don't for a reason. you know as well as i that your heart has to be in football. i rather have a young man who is full of heart and lacking some in ability as one who is full of ability and no heart. but like i read in another post winning the state will encourage other kids. hope so!! GO WILDCATS!!!

Look truth is you guys in Wayne County will be expecting more now that you've won a state championship, which is great! The experience these younger class men have now will help you guys out more than anything. Just stay behind these kids and keep their heads up and always remind them what the feeling was like beating a team like South Pitt.. Good Luck to you guys in 2012 :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

whats up region6? hope all you state champs had a good Christmas and new year. Happy New Year from all of us up here on the border.

Not much colkid speed and agility classes weightlifting plus baseball just around corner going to a few basketball games. Thanks for the wellwishes and same to you. Sure you been watching roundball how are yal doing this year?

Not much colkid speed and agility classes weightlifting plus baseball just around corner going to a few basketball games. Thanks for the wellwishes and same to you. Sure you been watching roundball how are yal doing this year?

With hard work this team could surprise people. Not saying another state championship but raise some eyebrows. The coaches will be ready. Can't wait for next season.