Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

I agree, the bar has been set for every group to pass through and try to reach that goal. I believe that this next year's team will be fine. The thing is it will all come down to the off season in the weight room.

It all comes down to how hard they are willing to work, this next group can be as good as they want to be and I agree 100% that every championship thats been won has started in the weight room.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all comes down to how hard they are willing to work, this next group can be as good as they want to be and I agree 100% that every championship thats been won has started in the weight room.

We have #5 B. Lowe returning and #38 Carson Kelly returning which is 2 big juniors that will have to step up and be the best leaders WC has seen to ba able to make a good run next year. #15 Bevis will pick up the slack in the RB department cause that kid honestly could have run the ball some this year. The thing that worries me is the play from the O-line and the play from the LBing core. I think our D-line will be fine with Bratcher and Hatchet. The line will have to work hard and get big if they want to make a run for it.....I believe it is possible now if they kids will just work hard like this 2011 buch did and the '10, '09 teams too.

We have #5 B. Lowe returning and #38 Carson Kelly returning which is 2 big juniors that will have to step up and be the best leaders WC has seen to ba able to make a good run next year. #15 Bevis will pick up the slack in the RB department cause that kid honestly could have run the ball some this year. The thing that worries me is the play from the O-line and the play from the LBing core. I think our D-line will be fine with Bratcher and Hatchet. The line will have to work hard and get big if they want to make a run for it.....I believe it is possible now if they kids will just work hard like this 2011 buch did and the '10, '09 teams too.

I think the linebackers will be the biggest holes to fill and wouldnt be surprised to see one of the defensive tackles moving to middle LB.

I was just like everybody else at the beginning of the year in saying that 2012 will be a struggle but as the year went on these younger guys have really come on strong and are going to do just fine. All these extra practices and the playoff atmosphere they have gotten to share as a team will give them a lil more confidence. Even though I won't have anyone on the field next year I'll be right there cheering them on like I always have cause in the end WC football is WC football. Good luck guys see y'all in August.

I was just like everybody else at the beginning of the year in saying that 2012 will be a struggle but as the year went on these younger guys have really come on strong and are going to do just fine. All these extra practices and the playoff atmosphere they have gotten to share as a team will give them a lil more confidence. Even though I won't have anyone on the field next year I'll be right there cheering them on like I always have cause in the end WC football is WC football. Good luck guys see y'all in August.

They really have come along and the experience of playing with a high cailbur team like this 2011 bunch will help a lot. I mean look at the 2009 team and how much it help get us to where we are right now. I hope the tradition of working hard to be the best in the Region and a serious contender stays our there in the fieldhouse.

They really have come along and the experience of playing with a high cailbur team like this 2011 bunch will help a lot. I mean look at the 2009 team and how much it help get us to where we are right now. I hope the tradition of working hard to be the best in the Region and a serious contender stays our there in the fieldhouse.

next year will be a tough year for Wayne. I will agree with your quote concerning the 2009 team. Not to take anything away from this years team but in my opinion (and that's all it is )the 2009 team was as good as this years team, however they came up a game short. Again, congrats on the Championship.

next year will be a tough year for Wayne. I will agree with your quote concerning the 2009 team. Not to take anything away from this years team but in my opinion (and that's all it is )the 2009 team was as good as this years team, however they came up a game short. Again, congrats on the Championship.

Ah but remember this....that 2009 team had 4 kids starting as sophs. that were seniors this year. This years team was nothing but seniors. Although, the 2009 team was really good. I think that this bunch was just better and so does the massey computer simulator and it has only been wrong once in the playoffs.(Wayne Co. vs Huntingdon game).

09 set everything in motion to get us where we are today. Biggest difference between 09 and this team was defense. Great defense and ball control time eating drives.

I think the biggest difference in this years team and the 09 team was the offense. The 09 team would score so quickly that it kept our defense on the field and they would get wore down towards the end of the game, but it sure was fun to watch the bombs being dropped.

Defense wins championships and think that will be the key to the 2012 season for these young CATS. #5,#38,#51,#70,#15 and others playing with the starters during game time situations will be invaluble next season. If the coaches play to the strengths of the team as they've always been good at doing and some of this years SR's help the young guys along think we could be a really good team. Said what everyone else needs to do but it all comes down to how bad these guys,want IT. Weight room,agility drills,conditioning,watching film,practice all the things that have to be done that nobody sees is what wins games. Parents will have to help in this as alot of these guys will still be to young to drive so makke the sacrifice and enjoy the rewards on friday nights :thumb:

Defense wins championships and think that will be the key to the 2012 season for these young CATS. #5,#38,#51,#70,#15 and others playing with the starters during game time situations will be invaluble next season. If the coaches play to the strengths of the team as they've always been good at doing and some of this years SR's help the young guys along think we could be a really good team. Said what everyone else needs to do but it all comes down to how bad these guys,want IT. Weight room,agility drills,conditioning,watching film,practice all the things that have to be done that nobody sees is what wins games. Parents will have to help in this as alot of these guys will still be to young to drive so makke the sacrifice and enjoy the rewards on friday nights :thumb:

[/quote I think WC has some good size boys to fill up the line that have not got any recognition yet due to having the huge number of seniors. With alot of hard work I think WC will be fine up front. I also look for Jacob Bevis to have a big year, hes really fast and hits the hole hard.