Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OUR TEAM NEXT YEAR WILL BE JUST FINE. I'M NOT SAYING WE WILL WIN STATE AGAIN BUT WE WILL HAVE A SOLID TEAM. WE SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF ABILITY IN THE BACKFIELD AND THE SECONDARY ON DEFENSE. BUT AS ALWAYS THE WARS ARE WON IN THE TRENCHES. AND FROM WHAT I SAW THIS YEAR FROM THE YOUNGER GUYS I BELIEVE WE WILL BE OK THERE AS WELL. ON OFFENSE I BELIEVE YOU WILL SEE WHY CORNERSVILLE DIDN'T WANT BRANDON LOWE TO LEAVE. OH AND YES I AM BIASSED ON THAT SUBJECT. LOL.

CONGRADULATIONS TO OUR TEAM THIS YEAR. MY BITHDAY WAS DECECEMBER 1ST AND LIKE I TOLD MY SON " THAT WAS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT I EVER RECEIVED". IT WAS A PLEASURE FOR MY FAMILY AND I TO JOIN THE FAMILY OF WAYNE COUNTY. I CAN'T PUT INTO WORDS HOW HAPPY I WAS TO SEE THOSE YOUNG MEN HOIST THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY.

SCOTT LOWE

What kinda mess is this? Eye garuntee u if that Childess man finds out that Wayneville mite half had an illeagle transfur from Cornerzville, he mites cunsitter striping yall of sum wins like he did wif that Peary Countee an Signal's Mountain bunch. And eye aint joking!

What kinda mess is this? Eye garuntee u if that Childess man finds out that Wayneville mite half had an illeagle transfur from Cornerzville, he mites cunsitter striping yall of sum wins like he did wif that Peary Countee an Signal's Mountain bunch. And eye aint joking!

MY SON IS NOT ILLEGAL. HIS MOM RESIDES AND WORKS IN WAYNE COUNTY. WE ARE DIVORCED. I LIVE IN CORNERSVILLE. SO WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT. I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T ATTEND WAYNE COUNTY. MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS.

MY SON IS NOT ILLEGAL. HIS MOM RESIDES AND WORKS IN WAYNE COUNTY. WE ARE DIVORCED. I LIVE IN CORNERSVILLE. SO WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT. I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE WHO DOESN'T ATTEND WAYNE COUNTY. MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS.

I's garuntee u that sounds just like that mess that happened over their in Peary Countee.

B. Lowe will be a big factor to the 2012 team. I know that little Bevis and Carson Kelly can be good just like Butler and Horton. The can handle the running game and I believe that there will be some boys to step on the line but what concerns me is the WRs and QB. Whoever plays QB, well they will be starting with no experience and more than likely be a young player…..something to think about?!?!?!

B. Lowe will be a big factor to the 2012 team. I know that little Bevis and Carson Kelly can be good just like Butler and Horton. The can handle the running game and I believe that there will be some boys to step on the line but what concerns me is the WRs and QB. Whoever plays QB, well they will be starting with no experience and more than likely be a young player…..something to think about?!?!?!

Yeah true....as of right now looks like it'll be between Keeton and Turnbow battling it out for the QB position. Maybe the compeition between them will help both of them improve. I guess Ian Powell would be a WR for us...he's got good height and pretty good hands....not sure about his route running though. And Lukas Pierce will be a nice passing option from the TE spot. I'm honestly more concerned about the O and D Line....I know we have a couple good ones but a couple aint gonna be enough.

Yeah true....as of right now looks like it'll be between Keeton and Turnbow battling it out for the QB position. Maybe the compeition between them will help both of them improve. I guess Ian Powell would be a WR for us...he's got good height and pretty good hands....not sure about his route running though. And Lukas Pierce will be a nice passing option from the TE spot. I'm honestly more concerned about the O and D Line....I know we have a couple good ones but a couple aint gonna be enough.

Depth is going to be an issue at every position this year, but from what Im hearing the boys cant wait to get back to work. As for the QB issue its going to be open for the taking from what Im hearing. I think the LB position is one that WC will have to work the hardest at.

there is also some kids iv heard about that is coming up as freshman like lucas ray

Think there are a few guys that will be freshman that will have a chance to play and IMO thats going to be a great thing. Not many spots are "taken" so guys that work hard and prepare are going to get a chance to earn a spot. These SR's that won state didnt get to play because they were SR's they worked hard earned their spot and played hard to keep it. If the young guys will put the time and effort in to get better then they will be playing next year and as a player you cant ask for more than a chance! Good luck and work hard

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT B.LOWE AT QB. HE DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE AT THIS POSITION. HE PLAYED ONE YR OF IT IN JUNIOR HIGH AND WAS BACK-UP EVERY SINCE YOUTH BALL. I'M NOT REALLY THRILLED ABOUT IT BUT HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. THE LINE IS WHAT EARNED US THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONCERN NEXT YEAR BUT I HAVE FAITH IN OUR COACHES. THE YOUNGER BOYS GOT A LOT OF PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY HELP NEXT YEAR. OH AND I'M SORRY TO ANY WILDCAT FANS ON HERE FOR BEING UGLY WITH THAT S.P. FAN WHO CAN'T SPELL AND WHO SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD WRITING. I'M NOT USUALLY THAT WAY BUT IF YOU MESS WITH MY SON YOUR MESSING WITH ME. GOD BLESS!!

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE LOOKING AT B.LOWE AT QB. HE DOES HAVE EXPERIENCE AT THIS POSITION. HE PLAYED ONE YR OF IT IN JUNIOR HIGH AND WAS BACK-UP EVERY SINCE YOUTH BALL. I'M NOT REALLY THRILLED ABOUT IT BUT HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO WIN. THE LINE IS WHAT EARNED US THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST CONCERN NEXT YEAR BUT I HAVE FAITH IN OUR COACHES. THE YOUNGER BOYS GOT A LOT OF PLAYING TIME THIS YEAR AND THAT WILL DEFINATELY HELP NEXT YEAR. OH AND I'M SORRY TO ANY WILDCAT FANS ON HERE FOR BEING UGLY WITH THAT S.P. FAN WHO CAN'T SPELL AND WHO SOUNDS LIKE A CHILD WRITING. I'M NOT USUALLY THAT WAY BUT IF YOU MESS WITH MY SON YOUR MESSING WITH ME. GOD BLESS!!

Why are you yelling?