Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys I havent congratualted yall on whoopin the Pirates for the Title. That was awesome. and Congratulations I still say yall would have beat em in 09 had our fates been reversed. I think we play yall at your house this year in week 1. Either way there is nothing better than beating SP in the title game. Thats one thing we have in common. The best thing about beating them is all the sqaullin that takes place after. Just like you will see when the SP sqaullers read this post. Now Im not talking about all of them. SP has some great posters who are gracious winners and losers. There is a smaller group who just cant hack it. Well I didnt mean to get on that. CONGRATS WILDCATS.

WC struggled covering the HC receivers but did a pretty good job stopping the run. WC still has lots of work to do to get to where this group should be.I saw them do some things bad but i also saw alot of good things to, Its going to be hard to run against this defense this year. I will give HC credit, they have a good football team and I think they will do well this year. I did see WC boys settle in and get better as the game went on and never showed any signs of quitting.

Hey Guys I havent congratualted yall on whoopin the Pirates for the Title. That was awesome. and Congratulations I still say yall would have beat em in 09 had our fates been reversed. I think we play yall at your house this year in week 1. Either way there is nothing better than beating SP in the title game. Thats one thing we have in common. The best thing about beating them is all the sqaullin that takes place after. Just like you will see when the SP sqaullers read this post. Now Im not talking about all of them. SP has some great posters who are gracious winners and losers. There is a smaller group who just cant hack it. Well I didnt mean to get on that. CONGRATS WILDCATS.

Why the hate for SP? Wayne County had a special group of seniors last year. Most of the time in 1A ball a big talented senior class results in a championship. That is my logic for Gordonsville being the team to beat this season. SP has been on both sides of the coin. That's all just part of the game. Wayne County was destined to win it all last year. It happens! Now on to 2012 and good luck this season.

Why the hate for SP? Wayne County had a special group of seniors last year. Most of the time in 1A ball a big talented senior class results in a championship. That is my logic for Gordonsville being the team to beat this season. SP has been on both sides of the coin. That's all just part of the game. Wayne County was destined to win it all last year. It happens! Now on to 2012 and good luck this season.

Ambassador you are a class act and you were not in my thoughts at all when i posted what I did. Its just that we (UC) got very little respect from many of the SP posters back in 09 before or after the game. Its still in alot of peoples thoughts that we won the tittle on a fluke or something instead of using ball control and a stout defense to do the job. When we got back on coacht aftert the game to do our "told you so" stuff SP posters showed out terribly. So thats why I said what I did. I Know.....Get over it Right? You are right I should. But its fun to stirke back evey now and then.

Gordonsville has yet toprove anything. Cornbread Capitol proves it year in and year out. They have the talent and that is why the Pirates are the team to beat for the gold ball.