Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will probably win more than that and by the time playoffs roles around some young players will have some playing time. You aren't worried about P.C. are you?

Not at all. Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, CA, Cascade, Union City, and (gasp!) Loretto have good chances of beating us. Returning only two seniors (only one with real experience) and a handful of other kids that got playing time, I'm not sure how next season will turn out.

Not at all. Mt. Pleasant, Collinwood, CA, Cascade, Union City, and (gasp!) Loretto have good chances of beating us. Returning only two seniors (only one with real experience) and a handful of other kids that got playing time, I'm not sure how next season will turn out.

Some of those teams lost a lot of talent. You guys are young, but talented. By the end of the year, the Wildcats will be good

Some of those teams lost a lot of talent. You guys are young, but talented. By the end of the year, the Wildcats will be good

Wayne County is going to have a big line and and some good athletes in the backfield but are going to be short on experience and depth. I think if everybody stays healthy then WC will be ok and will get better as the year goes on. I also heard that Peyton Bratcher seen quiet a few looks at linebacker during practice, I hope that plays out.

Edited by wildcat89

it will be an interesting matchup week # 0 with wayne county vss. moore county in lynchburg...last year it was a blowout...i know that the raiders have that game circled as they get ready for the 2012 season. the raiders were beaten up physicallty by the wildcats...good luck to both teams

it will be an interesting matchup week # 0 with wayne county vss. moore county in lynchburg...last year it was a blowout...i know that the raiders have that game circled as they get ready for the 2012 season. the raiders were beaten up physicallty by the wildcats...good luck to both teams

I think MC will be better in 2012. Should be faster and more physical. They may be getting a former player back. If so, he is a difference maker

Did you give up?

I think Rice will have the boys playing as physical as ever, that has been something he has done a good job with for several years now. WC has had some of the most physical teams that I have ever seen for about the last 7 or 8 years now and I look for that to carry on this year.

If you pull of 3 of those 6, that gets you at 7 - 3, maybe even 8 -2 going into the playoffs. I think that is doable. Not bad for the number of guys that graduated.