Wayne County Wildcats 2012

wildcatpride70

Spring practice and scrimmage! wow almost time to get back on the field. Lots of spots to be filled and hope the young guys go in motivated to earn them and not thinking I get one because the SRs are gone.Some working really hard some slacking! Dont understand why you would be out there but not work to get better

You will know who has been working and who aint in about two days.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the whole team going to be there monday?

Yes they are all suppose to be there monday with the exception of the incoming freshmen. Talked to some of the guys today and they are excited about what some of the new guys have done so far. Get everyone there and should see the intensity pick up,competition breeds improvement! I'm ready for friday

Yes they are all suppose to be there monday with the exception of the incoming freshmen. Talked to some of the guys today and they are excited about what some of the new guys have done so far. Get everyone there and should see the intensity pick up,competition breeds improvement! I'm ready for friday

I know that's right! I'm ready how to hear how they do in practice.

From what I heard today it looks like Wednesday will be the day that everybody will be at practice. Are you going to make it to the scrimmage Friday?

No doubt and I'll prolly be at the practice too....unless something comes up like having to work all day long. What time is the scrimmage? You know you guys will have to keep me posted right, know that I don't have little brother to come home and tell what's goin on out there an all.

Edited by wildcatalumni

How's the team looked?

Talked to the coaches today and were very pleased with the progress they made each day. Kids stepping up and playing hard. One coach said "kids are going to be fine up to us to find their identity and do what they do best." Got some good young talent but lack experience IMO once they get a few games under their belt we should be alrite. Still think defensive backfield and special teams are going to be our biggest question,not sure who playing there yet, but these are the spots that got the fewest reps last season and loosing your kicker is never a good thing.

Talked to the coaches today and were very pleased with the progress they made each day. Kids stepping up and playing hard. One coach said "kids are going to be fine up to us to find their identity and do what they do best." Got some good young talent but lack experience IMO once they get a few games under their belt we should be alrite. Still think defensive backfield and special teams are going to be our biggest question,not sure who playing there yet, but these are the spots that got the fewest reps last season and loosing your kicker is never a good thing.

It's gonna be a good year.

• 2 weeks later...

It's getting closer and closer. Cnt wait for football season to get fired back up.

The time the boys are spending now will determine how their season will turn out. Championships are earned during the off season when you have boys that are willing to work when theres nobody around pushing them to get better, when they want it themselves.