artificial noise makers

tricklician

That "idiot" is a doctor..you must be sick of getting your butts beat and hearing the air horn..GO BIG GREEN!!!

yeah i read the article about that idiot doctor in the tennessean. i didnt get my butt beat. i was merely a nuetral spectator there for all eight games. dr or not the incessant torment from that horn was ridiculous. as i said earlier, the horn would be pretty cool if used after td's or other big plays but this guy takes it way too far

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it was approved by the T$$AA I don't think it will be next year and the person has no one else to blame. I actually like the horn when you score but that's really about its only place. If you make a big play then that's what the band is for and I think it would be okay to mix the horn in on big plays too.

I actually tuned into this game and shut it off after only 10 minutes because of the horn. For me it took away from the game and had to be irritating to the announcers. The person blowing the horn has to exercise self control and they were clearly having a hard time for the 10 minutes I watched. My guess is when the T$$AA gets together to review the tournament this will be a topic of discussion. Sorry FCS I think you cooked your own goose on this one, and probably the goose of any other team using something like this.

And the guy comparing blowing a train horn after every play to a band playing must be a moron as there is no comparison. Heck people pay to go watch the bands. Do you know anyone that goes down the the train tracks and pays the engineer to blow his horn? :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

So let me be the first to say thanks FCS for blowing :thumb: this type of thing for everyone.

There's no need in name calling. To be honest I would rather the other team have a fan with a train horn than that school of "morons" playing an illegal player to cheat themselves to a win. Point blank

That "idiot" is a doctor..you must be sick of getting your butts beat and hearing the air horn..GO BIG GREEN!!!

Being a "doctor" is not a license to be obnoxious. Has nothing to do with a W or L. Has to do

with being able to enjoy a game either in person or on the media.

If anything, this "doctor" should be educated enough to know when to shut up. Apparently not.

Guess he craves the attention. Tooting your own horn, so to speak.

As for the T$$AA statement about handling it in large crowds, not a problem at all. There's

always someone at the gate. Turn it around right there....problem solved.

Same can be said for bands banging away constantly.

Use some common sense & courtesy.

Being a "doctor" is not a license to be obnoxious. Has nothing to do with a W or L. Has to do

with being able to enjoy a game either in person or on the media.

If anything, this "doctor" should be educated enough to know when to shut up. Apparently not.

Guess he craves the attention. Tooting your own horn, so to speak.

As for the T$AA statement about handling it in large crowds, not a problem at all. There's

always someone at the gate. Turn it around right there....problem solved.

Same can be said for bands banging away constantly.

Use some common sense & courtesy.

Exactly! That is why I don't see a problem with that Grider man (and predecessors) turning away that Ridley man's steam whistle and Gordonburgs train whistle at neyland Beene Stadium. It mystifies me why they allow them into our stadium.

Gordonsville has a train horn, but it's only used after big plays.

The Dr. from FC is just completely obnoxious with it.

To be honest, I was surprised it was him. He and his wife(I think ex-wife now) were my doctors when I got burned severely years ago.

But, either way, he takes it too far.

I don't think they should ban them completely but maybe regulate it somehow.

Gordonsville has a train horn, but it's only used after big plays.

The Dr. from FC is just completely obnoxious with it.

To be honest, I was surprised it was him. He and his wife(I think ex-wife now) were my doctors when I got burned severely years ago.

But, either way, he takes it too far.

I don't think they should ban them completely but maybe regulate it somehow.

I know you guys only use it on big plays etc. I was just commenting that I wouldn't allow those things from visiting schools in my stadium if I were the principal/head coach. I think I talked to you after the 2007 playoff game in SP. Weren't you the one dragging that thing around back then?

Awe C'mon Now...If He Had Just Left It On Blarring It Woulda Been Better Than The Corny Rythm He Was Tuned Into... :roflolk: ...A Doctor Huh?...Must've Not Graduated From The Same School As Dr. Dre...Huh? :roflolk: Next Time Get Your Own horn And Sit Next To Him And Blare It Directly At Him...Maybe He'll Get The Idea Before Permanent Damage Sets In! :roflolk: But At The Least...You Could Fill In His Rythm...

Edited by Butchie

Awe C'mon Now...If He Had Just Left It On Blarring It Woulda Been Better Than The Corny Rythm He Was Tuned Into... :roflolk: ...A Doctor Huh?...Must've Not Graduated From The Same School As Dr. Dre...Huh? :roflolk: Next Time Get Your Own horn And Sit Next To Him And Blare It Directly At Him...Maybe He'll Get The Idea Before Permanent Damage Sets In! :roflolk: But At The Least...You Could Fill In His Rythm...

Are you sure he didn't go to the same school as Dr. Dre?

dreb.png

The TSSAA wouldn't have to check people if they would start throwing flags for unsportsmanlike conduct like they're supposed to. Throw the flag and point at the culprit in the stands. After a couple penalties the team, community and fans would come down hard enough on the culprit to stop it.

Then I'll get myself a gaudy purple shirt, an airhorn and start siting in the Jasper section, Sequatchie County section . . . . :roflol: