Best state champions

WoodlawnFalcons

In order, who do you think are the top teams that won state this weekend?

1. Ensworth

2. Maryville

3. Greeneville

4. Henry Co

5. CAK

6. St. George

7. Wayne Co

8. Friendship

I think gville, Henry, and CAK are all pretty even.. Maryville and Ensworth would be a great game but a think Ensworth is a lil better.

Edited by WoodlawnFalcons

Who do you think are the top teams that won state this weekend?

1. Ensworth

2. Maryville

3. Greeneville

4. Henry Co

5. CAK

6. St. George

7. Wayne Co

8. Friendship

I think gville, Henry, and CAK are all pretty even.. Maryville and Ensworth would be a great game but a think Ensworth is a lil better.

I disagree (as a Henry County fan) that Ensworth is better than Maryville. Maryville remained undefeated throughout the regular season..all the way to the title game. Ensworth got "housed" in Chattanooga against Baylor...the very team they beat in the title game. I saw nothing Thursday that showed any "seperation" in their team's ability over what Maryville has shown all season and the previous 3-4 years.

On a side note...given the way Greeneville travels...I'd love a 2 year deal (home and home) with the Green Devils. A Henry County/Greeneville game would be very entertaining!

Maryville. They beat the "Best Secondary in the Nation" twice haha. But seriously, I know nothing about Ensworth, but they're going to have to be pretty dang good to beat Maryville AND out smart GQ!

Ensworth is like Maryville... both physical teams and great on the line of scrimmage.. Maryville has better coaching but Ensworth as better athletes.

I disagree (as a Henry County fan) that Ensworth is better than Maryville. Maryville remained undefeated throughout the regular season..all the way to the title game. Ensworth got "housed" in Chattanooga against Baylor...the very team they beat in the title game. I saw nothing Thursday that showed any "seperation" in their team's ability over what Maryville has shown all season and the previous 3-4 years.

On a side note...given the way Greeneville travels...I'd love a 2 year deal (home and home) with the Green Devils. A Henry County/Greeneville game would be very entertaining!

As a greeneville fan I'd love to see that matchup too... But on the Ensworth and maryville game, I don't see any team in tn being able to contain the athletes that Ensworth has. They dominated Baylor last thursday with their best player only having 2 carries.

I agree, Maryville is the class of TN regardless if they have the best athletes or not. I think they have proven that on more than 1 occasion......

I would make the trip to Paris to see HC play Greenville.....

TOP 10:

1.) Marryville

2. Ensworth

3. Greeneville

4. Henry Co

5. CAK

6. Wayne Co

7. St. George

8. Friendship

The Greenville, HC, and CAK order is really hard to say, they would have to play each other to get a better idea of how they match-up for me.....