New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

What if he got back to back gold balls the first two years? :popcorneater:

[/quote

What IF? What IF?

He not a one gold ball winner u sound like LeBron James.

People say he is a good coach, that what I hear.

I hope he is a good coach.

But SP will beat the brakes off MC if MC runs a 3-3 stack D.

Edited by rc213v

If they go to Tracy they might be riding around trying to see stadium lights from a distance, like Howard searching for the baseball field a few years back.

These expectations, though a year away, are reminding me of this year's expectations-a deep playoff run, a great record based on a "bad" schedule, picking a player for all-state before he's even stepped on a high school field. The newspaper added to it, really. What happened when the current players were infants or not even born doesn't affect today's games. Yes there's tradition but tradition doesn't block or tackle. They were fortunate some of the coaches let up in the second half, in addition to the mercy rule being in place, or there could have been some more very ugly scores. That's while being one of the largest few schools in the class and still barely being competitive.

Indian, i know you are a smart fellow and somewhat in the "know" but dont think we dont know this stuff. Grundy comes to Jasper this year and yes most school called it off in the second half. Outside of that, I did not understand a thing that you just posted.

Edited by ElderMtnWarrior

I won't say he will lose any game. They have a VERY favorable schedule. They didn't lose ANY seniors so the chips are set up rather well for a new coach with new ideas and new enthusiasm to come in and make a big jump in one year. I still don't think Marion should have been a 1-9 team last year.

They win AT LEAST 6 games and possibly 8. Wait and see.

I will say it again. McCurry will win a MINIMUM of 6 games next season. Sit back and watch it happen. Remember you heard it here first.

Well, I said the same thing this year with the schedule, in fact I figured maybe even 7 wins possibly 8, but never expected the wheels to come off and bearings to seize up with losses to Grace Bapt, L.V., and Copper Hill. I suspect they have pretty close to the same schedule next year. There are some schools that think they can play with the warriors after this season. They are going to need something besides a little bearing grease to keep those wheels on there next year. Mac maybe be a good mechanic, but he inherited a junker in the garage.

I won't say he will lose any game. They have a VERY favorable schedule. They didn't lose ANY seniors so the chips are set up rather well for a new coach with new ideas and new enthusiasm to come in and make a big jump in one year. I still don't think Marion should have been a 1-9 team last year.

They win AT LEAST 6 games and possibly 8. Wait and see.

A good coach can make a big difference at any school.

Edited by oldraiderfan