New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

Deleware? What kind of mess is this? This is Tennessee. This McCurry man will not run a Deleware offence. That is for teams in Deleware. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, it has nothing to do with the state of Deleware. Mac has always been a good coach. He should win 7 or 8 games next season with the schedule they have right now.

Grundy Win

Bledsoe Win

Hixson Win

Chatt Christian Win

Grace Win

Copper Basin Win

Lookout Valley Win

Whitwell Win

Sequatchie Co Toss Up

South Pittsburg Loss, but should be more competetive

I am saying that they will go NO WORSE than 7-3 next season and 8-2 or 9-1 is possible. I know everyone will call me crazy, but just wait and see.

Roy, it has nothing to do with the state of Deleware. Mac has always been a good coach. He should win 7 or 8 games next season with the schedule they have right now.

Grundy Win

Bledsoe Win

Hixson Win

Chatt Christian Win

Grace Win

Copper Basin Win

Lookout Valley Win

Whitwell Win

Sequatchie Co Toss Up

I am saying that they will go NO WORSE than 7-3 next season and 8-2 or 9-1 is possible. I know everyone will call me crazy, but just wait and see.

That will get you some votes MAYOR :thumb:

Grundy Win

Bledsoe Win

Hixson Win

Chatt Christian Win

Grace Win

Copper Basin Win

Lookout Valley Win

Whitwell Win

Sequatchie Co Toss Up

Crazy like a fox! I think Coach Mac will install an offense/defense that is better suited for the talent he has.

Guest Purplepastry

The base plays include a FB belly, fb belly sweep, speed sweep, off tackle power. Trap and counter then come into play.

I was always partial to the toss plays and when they are over played run the counter or trap.