New Marion County Head Football Coach

ElderMtnWarrior

Where are you from? I am questioning if you are from South Pitt. Are you sure you aren't from Jasper just trying to get people going?

No am not a pirate, you couldn't give me Bill Gates money to be a pirate. Just know with MC running a 3-3 stack D want stop the pirates. So it will be along time before you see MC beat SP.

Edited by rc213v

Possum, just go to Jasper on Thursday afternoon. Marion is having a meet Coach Mac night. I believe it is a fundraiser of some type introducing the new coach to the community. I don't remember Pickett, Taylor, Evans or Boeck getting a reception like this one, but maybe they did and I missed it.

Your joking. That Childress man says it is a dead period until December 23. Grider can not do anything with our boys right now. If that Childress man finds out about this, that McCurry man might have to vacate a win. You think im joking but im not.

Indian, i know you are a smart fellow and somewhat in the "know" but dont think we dont know this stuff. Grundy comes to Jasper this year and yes most school called it off in the second half. Outside of that, I did not understand a thing that you just posted.

Point was, going from non-competitive to what some of the fans are expecting might be too much for one season, no matter the coach.

Grundy HS is no longer in Tracy, was another point, I think that was Gus' also :P

Point was, going from non-competitive to what some of the fans are expecting might be too much for one season, no matter the coach.

Grundy HS is no longer in Tracy, was another point, I think that was Gus' also :P

I know that it is not in Tracy anymore but it will always be remembered as Tracy City to me. It can be in Grutli, Laager, Coalmont, Altamont, Pellam, Bershebee Springs, or Monteagle for all I care, It will be Tracy City to me. I know I probably misspelled some of those towns sot before anyone gets on here saying so, I dont care. I still say Marion will beat Dunlap and Pikeville next year.

:thumb:

I know that it is not in Tracy anymore but it will always be remembered as Tracy City to me. It can be in Grutli, Laager, Coalmont, Altamont, Pellam, Bershebee Springs, or Monteagle for all I care, It will be Tracy City to me. I know I probably misspelled some of those towns sot before anyone gets on here saying so, I dont care. I still say Marion will beat Dunlap and Pikeville next year.

:thumb:

I'll take the bet on Sequatchie. I say they will beat MC, and they will do it with only 5 seniors starting . They had freshman , soph, and juniors playing just like MC did . Next year you better hope you can beat Sequatchie, if not ... Will be a long time before you do. Best of luck.

What IF? What IF?

He not a one gold ball winner u sound like LeBron James.

People say he is a good coach, that what I hear.

I hope he is a good coach.

But SP will beat the brakes off MC if MC runs a 3-3 stack D.

Please dont ever include me in a Lebron James anology again. He is the most overrated player in NBA history & could not even get it done with D Wade when it mattered in the Finals. Now if I was saying that he was going to come in & win not 5 not 6 he is going to win 10 championships then you can call me Lebron James. I was just messing with that guy though. No way in the world I think he is even going to come close to a gold ball in the first two years, but at least give this coach time. Hopefully everyone included in the school will be as committed as the coach will. Including Prince. It is going to take a effort from everyone involved to get the team back where it needs to be. It starts with her giving the coach freedom & letting him work his magic. If he can do that then we will see where MC is at in a few years. Only can go up from here though. Go Pirates! :popcorneater:

I'll take the bet on Sequatchie. I say they will beat MC, and they will do it with only 5 seniors starting . They had freshman , soph, and juniors playing just like MC did . Next year you better hope you can beat Sequatchie, if not ... Will be a long time before you do. Best of luck.

[/quote

LOL . Only time will tell. <_<

I'll take the bet on Sequatchie Dunlap. I say they will beat MC Jasper, and they will do it with only 5 seniors starting . They had freshman , soph, and juniors playing just like MC did . Next year you better hope you can beat Sequatchie, if not ... Will be a long time before you do. Best of luck.

I couldn't help it. :roflol: