Pickett County Coming On Strong

bobcatfan300

I haven't seen Pickett play yet, but as far as I know no team in this district has a player that stands out. The only team i've seen is JC who puts 5 average players on the floor and I suspect every other team does that as well. Just from looking at the scores PC, JC, CCHS, and Clarkrange will have some good battles this year.

Does anyone know where the district tournament will be played at this year?

LA is where I think it is.

OLD KODGER tell me how it was that STONE beat LA at STONE maybe you need the PC boys by 28 pts. you kidding

be glad pickett co don't play stone. it would be very bad. stone is a very good team. and don't judge livingston on one game + them boys playin for pickett co form livngston are good players but they wouldn't have made a difference that night at stone. good luck to the bobcats.

I never said it wasn't, but I just prefered the Upperman gym over the LA gym. I think it's better located and easier to get too...but hey everyone has their preferences... :thumb:

TECHNICALLY the reason that our District Tourny is played in LA is because it is (resonably) the Center of Our District(geographically speaking)... i mean it COULD be worse; remember playing tournaments at Old Putnam County High School aka Avery Trace... ... i know i do, so yeah i Think LA works better...

surprises me how no one's talking at ALL about the Mid-Season tournament being held at Trousdale, last i heard PC made it to the finals vs Maplewood Comp, and PC's girls finished 3rd beating Trousdale; anyone got any scores from there if they went, seems to be near impossible to get any scores since most of the radio station's i've tried to listen to aren't covering any of the games...

Last night's loss to 3-11 York was pretty disappointing. PC kept shooting and missing threes, and York scored 15 points after those missed shots. PC never adjusted. Brannon Roop was driving easily to the basket for scores but they didn't have him do it enough. It wasn't a district game, but they'll be in big trouble at Clay co. Friday if they play like they did against York. York deserved the win playing their best.