White House Heritage

WHH

Sounds good! Gotta be honest...Little worried about losing Joe Walker but a improved O-Line will help make up for the loss. Did we "win" the scrimmage?

Would love to have Joe back for sure but I think Howard and JT are going to do just fine based on the scrimmage. Could not tell you for sure who won the scrimmage both teams moved the ball and I was not counting the TD's but I believe we had several more TD's.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have Joe back for sure but I think Howard and JT are going to do just fine based on the scrimmage. Could not tell you for sure who won the scrimmage both teams moved the ball and I was not counting the TD's but I believe we had several more TD's.

Hope you are right. Those two boys are definately different types of backs compared to Walker.

Is it true that they are now using a Reid/Howard tandom at runningback and having Reyes at qb? I heard that this is what happened in the scrimmage and heard it did pretty well.

White House-Heritage is now playing Page in the jamboree for those of you who were curious. The whole jamboree schedule looks as follows:

White House-Heritage vs Page

Jo Byrns vs Portland

East Robertson vs Sycamore

Greenbrier vs Cheatham County

Springfield vs White House

It's a "10 TEAM" field this year and should make for a great evening of football.

Is it true that they are now using a Reid/Howard tandom at runningback and having Reyes at qb? I heard that this is what happened in the scrimmage and heard it did pretty well.

I Have Placed You On A 30 Day Vacation....I'd Hoped That My Previous Warnings To You Would Be Enough To Hinder Your Actions...Apparently Not. <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...