Macon County Football 2012

You sure are caught up in the schedule debate aren't ya. Is it really that big of a deal to you if somebody says Macon's schedule was tough? I thought all this schedule stuff ended a couple of weeks ago.

There is just nothing real interesting to argue about so why not stir up some trouble :twisted: Getting a couple of people from Macon riled up is always fun ;)

So is there any word on a new coach, if I had to guess there isn't right now because i'm sure it would have been brought up on here :thumb:

Edited by swanson71

There is just nothing real interesting to argue about so why not stir up some trouble :twisted: Getting a couple of people from Macon riled up is always fun ;)

So is there any word on a new coach, if I had to guess there isn't right now because i'm sure it would have been brought up on here :thumb:

Fair enough, but there are many other topics you could get bigstick riled up on other than one that's already been rehashed before.

I've heard they are starting the first round of interviews today. I think there are 8 coaches they are going to interview. A couple of guys that are already in the system and Trey Perry and B.J. West are the ones I've heard about, I don't know the names of the other four.

Fair enough, but there are many other topics you could get bigstick riled up on other than one that's already been rehashed before.

I've heard they are starting the first round of interviews today. I think there are 8 coaches they are going to interview. A couple of guys that are already in the system and Trey Perry and B.J. West are the ones I've heard about, I don't know the names of the other four.

Any current assistant coaches interested in the job or even qualified for it?

Trey Perry and B.J. West, what is the coaching background these guys bring to the table? Do they have HC experience?

Trey Perry is coach Roger Perry's son. Head coach at Mt. Juliet highschool. For those who dont know, Perry was a former Westmoreland graduate and head coach. Perry's son has a few kinfolk up in this area still. Many people such as myself cant understand why Macon Co cant maintain a good football team with all the students and support they garner year in and year out. With the money your supporters are throwing around I would guess alot of folks would be interested in this job. If Trey is anything like his father, parents will not push him around on making football decisions. This may be a bad thing as far as keeping a job up there from what I understand.

• Upvote 1

Trey Perry is coach Roger Perry's son. Head coach at Mt. Juliet highschool. For those who dont know, Perry was a former Westmoreland graduate and head coach. Perry's son has a few kinfolk up in this area still. Many people such as myself cant understand why Macon Co cant maintain a good football team with all the students and support they garner year in and year out. With the money your supporters are throwing around I would guess alot of folks would be interested in this job. If Trey is anything like his father, parents will not push him around on making football decisions. This may be a bad thing as far as keeping a job up there from what I understand.

is that all you got.you should not be so worried about what some one is making.you ort to be worried about westy getting beat three straight years by macon.that would be my biggest concern.you keep letting something like that bug ya it will be 4 years in a row and you will still be on here yapping about money.

Things are not looking good for Macon this year. New coach coming. Lost your best athletes to graduation. Meddling parents/supporters (from what I gather). Macon will lose to Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Sycamore, and, yes, White House. May have a chance against Westmoreland. Better SCHEDULE some cream puffs or it will be a long season for the Macon hopeful.

Things are not looking good for Macon this year. New coach coming. Lost your best athletes to graduation. Meddling parents/supporters (from what I gather). Macon will lose to Goodpasture, Greenbrier, Sycamore, and, yes, White House. May have a chance against Westmoreland. Better SCHEDULE some cream puffs or it will be a long season for the Macon hopeful.

From what I hear Westmoreland has some young talent that is up and coming!

would you like to make a small waiger that they don't loose to all you mentioned.im not saying they'll beat white-house but they could be in the hunt with the rest you said.they got more talent returning than most think.pitchfork if i loose i will meet you at haltime and buy your choice of food and if im correct i get the same but now it want be cheap cause im coming hungry.and swanson stay out of this and mind your own business or go take a sulfer bath or go gather eggs from your hen house.

Edited by bigstick12