class a miss basketball

mchsassistman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it too early to begin talking class a miss basketball? Moore Countians are definitely taking notice with junior Sarah Raby and senior Rachel Garland leading the way. Expect either or both to be a strong consideration this year.

What about the Coe, Warden, or Hensley girls out of Jackson County? They worthy of any talk?

Raby and Garland is all Moore County has, so their numbers are going to be inflated I suspect. Every trip down the floor the ball will go through their hands.....I believe Summertown showed them they hae to develop a third threat to go with them...who was the sophomore from Jackson County that played so well at state last year, I believe she should get some recognition

What about the Coe, Warden, or Hensley girls out of Jackson County? They worthy of any talk?

I would vote for Hensley, but I might be a little biased. Seriously, all three of these girls from Jackson County are very deserving of being discussed for this award. Could they have two finalists from the same team? Last time I remember that happening was with Alex Fuller and Ashliegh Newman from Shelbyville in 2004. Anyone know of any other examples?

I would vote for Hensley, but I might be a little biased. Seriously, all three of these girls from Jackson County are very deserving of being discussed for this award. Could they have two finalists from the same team? Last time I remember that happening was with Alex Fuller and Ashliegh Newman from Shelbyville in 2004. Anyone know of any other examples?

Last year 2 boys from Clarksville Academy, brothers, were nominated for the award I believe, but for the life of me I can't remember who they are...

All anyone can do right now is pick your favorite who you wanna be is because the season is way too early and when a team has multible good players its hard for one of them to stand out enough to dominate in stats. Often times a player on a less talented team gets reconized for huge numbers and she carries the team most every night. The people picking may read the paper but not seen the players they nominate or vote for. Its a great achievment for anyone to accomplish and to be reconized is an honor.

Tiffany Krantz and Sunday Watson-Livingston Academy ('96 I think)