oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

No better man on this planet than Coach Brewster. I would trust him to take care of my boys any day of the week, twice on Sunday. He's a former Oneida player and a veteran of the Army and we will miss him if he's not coaching next year.

Having said that, there is no conspiracy. There is no politics or under-handed dealing. I think Coach Brewster was as shocked as all of us but there is no "shadowy figure" trying to usurp the throne or shooter on the grassy knoll.

The decision was made by Ann and school board for reasons they will tell you if you give them a call. I am 100% certain every single person who had a vote will tell you honestly and calmly exactly what they were thinking.

Please remember, all the school board members are volunteers, so don't take up too much of their time. (btw, Oneida and one other school are the only schools in the state of Tennessee who do not pay their school board members)

Whatever happens, I hope the folks in Oneida will stay true to form and not get on CoachT and blast a bunch of negative stuff that won't help anything. Leave that kinda stuff to me, I take to it much better than most. :thumb:

All Oneida fans, including Coach Brewster and Coach Lambert (even if he stays at SHS), want the same thing regarding football....which is to see Oneida fielding the best football team possible.

You know that makes 3 head coaches that walk the halls of Oneida. Brewster, May, Burchfield, and I would say their overall record is pretty good. I am hearing some different names for coach but none of them.

I'm gonna pencil you in for head coach Injun! How about that! I would take over, but I would have the Indians fist-fighting on the field like Coalfield!

I am not up on the rumors. What I have heard is that Ann and School Board are going to open the position up to anyone who wants to drive up hill and live/coach in Oneida. I hope Coach May comes back as OC, I really thought he was working on some good stuff! Hope Burchfield comes back. Man, he is old school...May, Kreiss, JC Campbell....dont make em like that anymore!

Smash ole pal, I've been worried about ya'. After your long walk off a short diving board earlier this year I haven't seen much from you. I was afraid you'd either blew a gasket or, as Ernest T. Bass said, found a cave & hermitized yourself. Glad to see your calm side is still intact. . . at least for now :roflol: We're gonna get through this change just like others before this. Let's just see how it shakes out. I just hope the Indian Nation don't start beating their war drums to loud internally, goodness knows there are plenty of folks on the "outside" that are more than willing to stir the pot.

Nah my coaching record is perfect and I want to keep it that way. Coaching is a strange business and those that choose to do it know it. That is why I only concern is the kids. I like Brewster as a coach and a person, but change is the only constant in life. We will have let this play out. Sometime we will sit down and compare notes.

Smash ole pal, I've been worried about ya'. After your long walk off a short diving board earlier this year I haven't seen much from you. I was afraid you'd either blew a gasket or, as Ernest T. Bass said, found a cave & hermitized yourself. Glad to see your calm side is still intact. . . at least for now :roflol: We're gonna get through this change just like others before this. Let's just see how it shakes out. I just hope the Indian Nation don't start beating their war drums to loud internally, goodness knows there are plenty of folks on the "outside" that are more than willing to stir the pot.

Yeah man, I'll be back next year in full force, annoying you all! :flower:

You know being on here, I really want to be a good Christian, first and foremost, and then a positive fan of ALL football and THEN an Oneida fan. I didn't do any of those really well this year! Completely had to step off and clear my head. I'm gonna blame it on being Irish and growing up on the other side of the Mississippi!

Once again, back on the trail for a Cheif! Get this crew on the right track and good things will happen!

I still don't like the way the T$$AA handles the ref situation :thumb:

Nah my coaching record is perfect and I want to keep it that way. Coaching is a strange business and those that choose to do it know it. That is why I only concern is the kids. I like Brewster as a coach and a person, but change is the only constant in life. We will have let this play out. Sometime we will sit down and compare notes.

Anytime Brother, give me a call.

Man, coaching is thankless job. No matter what, on any level. I like Coach Brewster alot and I wish him well. He is and always will be an Indian. Call up some spirits to bring us a good Chief Injun!