oneida 2012

CleatlessInjun

Politics rears its ugly head at bunches of schools,can't say I like the way this was done ,but in the end,the kids involved had no part in it.TL is a dandy of a coach and I'm sure he will do well.If I were one of the Oneida faithful,the only thing that would concern me is how long will he stay. He don't seem to plant his roots to deeply.I also think Brewster was extremely loyal,his roots run deep.But my guess is ,he'll have it made at Grace,its a completely different world.

I think brainlessinjun, trashmouth, and blackchicken were the defense team for OJ Simpson. They have their story and their sticking to it. :lol:

I can show you my check book there frozen possum that would prove I got no part of that fee. Wish they would've cut me in though. If the glove don't fit, you must aquit. . . Brilliant!!!

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 1

Black Chicken....that is pretty good. :unsure: Frozen Possom....solid comeback! O.J. Simpson Trial....too long ago to get a good bead on that. I'm gonna have to score this one for Crow....slightly.....because Polar just seems to be TROLLING That ain't nothing but a fishing expedition to get a rise. Hmmm.....not working very well? We Tribesmen tend to have thick skin. (kinda like Black Chicken)

:roflol:

• Upvote 1

I think brainlessinjun, trashmouth, and blackchicken were the defense team for OJ Simpson. They have their story and their sticking to it. :lol:

PolarHater...where you been? You and all the other haters are loosing steam. I'm very disappointed! :rolleyes:

Please dont tell me you guys are scared of TL's defense!!! :flower:

Notice I'm not diggin at you....but I know first hand how politics work. It's in full force at Oneida . Has been for a while. I just think its a poor example how your new coach lays back and lets things work behind the scenes and then playes the innocent quiet lamb. Maybe that's how you boys up there in that part of the woods play? I don't know, but it's pretty sorry. I have a friend who works for the town of oneida....he has been right on with everything he has said. Including saying the mayor and family have been working on this since the 2010 season. I guess you boys don't like the truth, so go ahead and do your name calling ... But the truth is the truth. It will happen here sooner or later and I'll try to expose it when it does.....but wait coach shannon stepped aside for TL too....wow what a coencedence..😢

Dude, just tell the truth....your mad Coach Lambert has left Scott Co.

Accusing Oneida of conspiring and wrong doing is bad form. You know, as well as I do, many, many, many things happened off the field that led to this moment. This has nothing to do with wins or losses. This had nothing to do with Tony Lambert. In fact, it has little to do with football, period.

I'm sure the millions of fans, world wide, are waiting for the whole juicy story...and your not gonna get it. Kick Oneida some more. Blah, Blah, Blah.

I'm all bout the truth. I know the truth. I dont agree with everything, but it dont matter what I think.

If you have a problem with Coach Lambert, Man up and call him.