Jackson County at Clay County

bob77

I would imagine that JC should handle this one. Clay can be impressive I'm sure but JC handled Trousdale pretty easily.

What does JC handling Trousdale have anything to do with this game?

Both of these teams are very good basketball teams. Last year at Clay County, Clay County handed JC their only district loss with a double digit victory. I expect a great game betwee 2 of the best teams in A.

Edited by swanson71

I would imagine that JC should handle this one. Clay can be impressive I'm sure but JC handled Trousdale pretty easily.

Are you trying to be funny or what.........Clay handled RBS last week but that has nothing to do with this game.This game could go either way, but Im going with Clay by 7.

Are you trying to be funny or what.........Clay handled RBS last week but that has nothing to do with this game.This game could go either way, but Im going with Clay by 7.

Actually, I was simply referring to JC getting back on track with a win. Perhaps I should have clarified that but I did not feel it was necessary for my comment to be taken properly. No joke intended. I was simply trying to state that Jc was back on the winning track.

What does JC handling Trousdale have anything to do with this game?

Both of these teams are very good basketball teams. Last year at Clay County, Clay County handed JC their only district loss with a double digit victory. I expect a great game betwee 2 of the best teams in A.

Complete domination by JC tonight. Clay Co. seemed sluggish in the first half, and JC ended this one quickly. Don't think Jackson County is 31 points better than Clay every night, but they showed they are clearly better than them as of now.

Complete domination by JC tonight. Clay Co. seemed sluggish in the first half, and JC ended this one quickly. Don't think Jackson County is 31 points better than Clay every night, but they showed they are clearly better than them as of now.

I was shocked by the score of this one, I was expecting a very good game!

What is going on in Clay County? They have the talent to do good things this year, so why are they taking a 31 point beating? You could say it was just one game, but you shouldn't lose like this at home. Also, it was almost a 20 point loss against Macon County earlier in the year and Macon County and Jackson County are 2 of the 3 good teams they've faced this year and they have yet to be competitive. Clay County plays a weak schedule, but a weak schedule doesn't effect so much where you can't still be competitive.

I was shocked by the score of this one, I was expecting a very good game!

What is going on in Clay County? They have the talent to do good things this year, so why are they taking a 31 point beating? You could say it was just one game, but you shouldn't lose like this at home. Also, it was almost a 20 point loss against Macon County earlier in the year and Macon County and Jackson County are 2 of the 3 good teams they've faced this year and they have yet to be competitive. Clay County plays a weak schedule, but a weak schedule doesn't effect so much where you can't still be competitive.

Is this a loaded question ? lol one word COACHING

there's not 31 points differance in these two teams, most things went right for JC in this one but I think it was in their crawl that they didn't show up last year in this game and got ready and played well especially on defense. There's still a lot of bb to be played and Clay has a very good chance to advance in district and region play.