2012 Clinch Gear Prep Slam

barbwire

Haha no clue where the shooters came from prob a random gesture just like someone did the john cena face thing last year at father Ryan..and id say both fisher and Jeff will be working extremely hard to figure out a game plan for each other...195 finals should be a good finals to watch if they both make it which I think they will....

Edited by memphissoccerpimp22

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha no clue where the shooters came from prob a random gesture just like someone did the john cena face thing last year at father Ryan..and id say both fisher and Jeff will be working extremely hard to figure out a game plan for each other...195 finals should be a good finals to watch if they both make it which I think they will....

The "You can't see me" goes back to Justin Cash, after beating Patrick Marchetti, looking at the Ryan fans and doing it. He got boo'ed pretty hard after that.

I have had numerous sources this year who have witnessed SBA and "Lame"ers at various tournaments that have told me it that both in general wrestle really dirty. One of my buddies that was present at the Father Ryan tourney said that he saw SBA's 138 fish hook one of the Bellets from MBA numerous times during a bout, while a similar complaint was levied against "Lame"ers by another wrestle. These first hand accounts of fragrant misconduct along with the six shooter incident (which my buddy said there looked to be no denouncement/apology of any kind by the SBA coaching staff to Frank Simpson) by someone I trust seems to suggest that SBA wrestling has availed itself to a bad reputation. I blame such this on a lack of discipline, which is one of the primary responsibilities of the coaching staff. I dont know if it is just me but the SBA wrestling team seems to exude a large deal of arrogance, when in reality there dual meet schedule has been marginal at best, which was exposed in 60-15 beatdown by CBHS?

. These first hand accounts of fragrant misconduct along with the six shooter incident (which my buddy said there looked to be no denouncement/apology of any kind by the SBA coaching staff to Frank Simpson) by someone I trust seems to suggest that SBA wrestling has availed itself to a bad reputation.

Wow, it sucks that all their fragrant misconducts has resulted in their bad odor and thus a bad reputation, according to you.