Match changes.....backing out.....

texas23

If a coach has total control over his program, which gives him the right to schedule whomever he wants (which you have acknowledged), then why doesn't he have the right to cancel a match if it is in the best interest of his team? From what I gathered, there were multiple other teams who attended anyways. Furthermore, you have stated in the past that a coach knows best for his team and no one else, so he is not held accountable by others. So it makes no difference if a coach cancels a match or refuses to schedule one in the beginning- they are powers given to the coach to use, as he sees fit, in the interest of his team.

I have no interest in going back and forth with you, as you remind me of that child in the family who has to have the last word or will make the day miserable for all around him.

I yield back the balance of my time.

You are right. Coaches should cancel matches.

Also, I have responded to you exactly twice. You made statements in a form that asked for a response. If you find the discussion too much and makes you feel like you are dealing with a child, then so be it.

Any chance of that match between Tex and Sommers? maybe throw the brothers and the son in on it too? could sell tickets and use the proceeds to help small school teams travel to matches or see doctors and stay healthy. C'mon guys think of the sport. Its not like either of you are computer programers or sit on your duffs all day...OR do you? Well I just wish tssaa would do something to regulate the cancellations. There should be a cut off time so trainers, sro's and refs arent counting on pay and then dont get it. The wise one's school may have canceled in a timely manner. I'm sure if Tex or WV stated that on here.

Tex if this such an event were to take place and one of your brothers couldnt make it, I would be more than happy to be your partner! So in other word sommers..... I'll be your huckelberry! Yours truely

Mitchell Brunner

Tex if this such an event were to take place and one of your brothers couldnt make it, I would be more than happy to be your partner! So in other word sommers..... I'll be your huckelberry! Yours truely

Mitchell Brunner

My Best Gun-man huh? I gotta save my energy though if im getting my 2012 quota for pull ups in at state though. I may have to let my two younger brothers handle this one!!

My Best Gun-man huh? I gotta save my energy though if im getting my 2012 quota for pull ups in at state though. I may have to let my two younger brothers handle this one!!

[/quo

Your still wearing pull ups? Oh my not sure we all needed to know that you p$$ yourself, however that does explain some of your comments! Only two little bitty brothers goodness surely you can do better than that... :roflolk:

• 2 weeks later...

Your still wearing pull ups? Oh my not sure we all needed to know that you p$$ yourself, however that does explain some of your comments! Only two little bitty brothers goodness surely you can do better than that... :roflolk:

HA THAT IS SOME FUNNY BLOGGING THERE. BE CAREFUL POSTING ABOUT TEXAS90210 BECAUSE IT WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM COACH T AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR FUNNY BLOGGING. ALSO DON'T SAY HE SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO MEXICO EVEN IF YOU THINK IT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT GETS BLOGGERS HERE BANNED!

Edited by scottmike

HA THAT IS SOME FUNNY BLOGGING THERE. BE CAREFUL POSTING ABOUT TEXAS90210 BECAUSE IT WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM COACH T AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR FUNNY BLOGGING. ALSO DON'T SAY HE SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO MEXICO EVEN IF YOU THINK IT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT GETS BLOGGERS HERE BANNED!

LOL....if you got banned for that , then I really have some power! I do not want you banned at all, you make me laugh. I just took a wild swing at you when your team took to going back on their word....nothing personal.

btw,,,,how the heck did you get back on here??? payola?

LOL....if you got banned for that , then I really have some power! I do not want you banned at all, you make me laugh. I just took a wild swing at you when your team took to going back on their word....nothing personal.

btw,,,,how the heck did you get back on here??? payola?

No it is kind of like time out from you Mr. Texas Kindergarten teacher. I had to wait two weeks before it would let me log back in for blogging purposes. Otherwise last week would have been he!! for you losers.

Edited by scottmike